GDT: Hawks @ Panthers 12pm 11/12/23 NBC sports chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
I hope Richardson trusts Korchinski more in the final minute of games down by one. You need as much talent on the ice with Bedard as possible and he is by far our most talented offensive defensemen. And Reichel should've been out there too instead of Johnson or even Kurashev.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

MarotteMarauder

Jul 23, 2022
72 did have a give away that resulted in sustained Panther pressure that led to a goal (1st period) Growing pains but otherwise he was fine.

Reactions: hawksrule

CanadianHawks

Feb 23, 2018
Lots of credit to Richardson for having us look competent on D with 3 kids playing every night. I actually think the D is the strength of this team, which bodes very well for the Hawks going forward

ello

Jun 12, 2018
I hope Richardson trusts Korchinski more in the final minute of games down by one. You need as much talent on the ice with Bedard as possible and he is by far our most talented offensive defensemen. And Reichel should've been out there too instead of Johnson or even Kurashev.
Korchinski I’d love to see on the power play, but 6v5 I just think he’s too passive at this point and stakes are too high at the end of a game to throw him out there to learn

You need to compete hard to gain the line and carry pucks in as a dman, shoot through traffic and keep pucks from the empty net at all costs, which are all things that Jones does a lot better

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Lots of credit to Richardson for having us look competent on D with 3 kids playing every night. I actually think the D is the strength of this team, which bodes very well for the Hawks going forward
They'd look a lot better if the forwards were actually relieving pressure by being in the right spot for chips instead of having to hurl everything off the boards.

Reactions: Bubba88 and Pez68

Malaka

you know, **** it, let’s just not think so much
Mar 3, 2020
www.youtube.com
It for sure was lol. Just goes to show how talented Kane and Bedard are. They can almost single-handedly beat a team on any given night.
I was just thinking walking into this thread about whining how much of a shame it is they can't play together. It would be magical

Reactions: ChiHawks10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad