GDT: Hawks @ Jackets 11/23/23 NBC sports Chicago 6pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Thought 55 did play really well. Still has those egregious turnovers but overall was pretty good.

Also Reichel is approaching conversation territory. What exactly is going on there?

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Vlasic's worst gamecof the season at -3 ..butcpkayibg with S Jones or Connor Barfy will do tgat to you...at some point your mind breaks and you just resign in frustration.

Anyway LR needs to be hacked onto tge carpet to explain why certain shifts he used Vlsdic as a RD and S.Jones asxa LD ..Why ...for gosh she's why?
Lr: = just experimenting?
Well tgatvisconexway to ensure the Tank.

How about dmen play thir own side...dmen stay in position...and forwards stick like glue on their checks? IS that too much to ask for? I guess it is

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
well he is not coaching like he played 20 years
The roster sucks. I don't think you can truly call whether he is a bad coach or not.

We have 4 rookies on the blue line. Thats like.. unprecedented. We didn't get any goaltending tonight.

Uhhh, what the hell is happening?

Yeah I wonder if there is more going on here.

Reactions: Kevin Musto

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
well he is not coaching like he played 20 years
He has the 2nd worst roster in the league
A roster worse that last years roster at this point in the season. A whole side of rookie dmen is gonna be a nightmare.

Expecting this team to not be a disaster is silly. They're gonna have blowouts they're gonna have multiple 7-10 game losing streaks. It's a tank year still.

Last edited:

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
We suck and Bedard is doing well.

All is well, my friends. It’s going to be painful at times, but the journey will be worth it in the end.
See I kind of disagree with this notion because there are a lot of things that we need to see this season. Some of them are here, most of them aren't.

Reichel having another rough season isn't what we needed to see.

Bedard is like the least question mark of the team. Sure, but I already knew.

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020
Perry has been in the league a long time on a lot of good teams. He very well could have told Luke to piss off over how he’s coaching. Because let’s be honest, even with a terrible roster, Luke is making matters worse right now.
One of the biggest reasons Perry came here in the first place was because of how highly he and Richardson thought of each other after their time in Montreal together

There’s no point in speculating about locker room turmoil because of the scratch. The most likely scenario is that it’s something as simple as Perry oversleeping and missing a meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad