GDT: Hawks @ Canucks 9pm 1/22/24 NBC Sports Chicago +

Status
Not open for further replies.

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
Pretty sure the linesmen have missed atleast 3-4 offsides calls so far.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
$9.5 million penalty...on the PP he takes cardinal sin o-zone lazy stick penalty...ugh!!!

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Whenever I watch Vancouver it feels like they score way more goals than you'd expect looking at their shot totals.
They are rocking a massively unsustainable shooting % as a team (well you can argue I guess, people get mad when that gets said on main boards). So we'll see how they do in the postseason.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Hard to blame anyone but Reichel at this point. He just hasn't been good enough.
CUfWqRZ.png

• Haha
Reactions: ello

kmwtrucks

Mar 11, 2014
Only 6 more years of jones after this season. I like Petr M. U have to add a few assets at the TDL. We are still really bad. He is one of the few goalies that could be available with no term.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Have you seen how many contenders are struggling in net? Someone might get desperate. It's ok to wait until after the deadline.
Yeah except we need a goalie next year. Unless someone is dishing out a first, we aren’t trading Mrazek. Rumors are the deal is already being worked on and we cannot run Sodersuck and blank next year.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Hawks have developed a pretty solid play hard defensively identity since Bedard has been injured. Obviously hard to play that way with the 18 year old playing 1st line center minutes, which of course, you gotta prioritize that longterm... but you can see the sort of team Richardson would do well to grind out a wildcard spot with in theory.

Have you seen how many contenders are struggling in net? Someone might get desperate. It's ok to wait until after the deadline.
The teams that should want him the most are the ones that have already had him and concluded he sucks, so that's a tricky spot.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
And another Celebrini points ts game....Tank 1 of the 4 game road trip =successful..3 more to go...

But hard working respectable loss score from the no finishers
OnLY 35 more games left in the season till a merciful end to the pain.

Chuck Testa

Mar 27, 2017
Yeah except we need a goalie next year. Unless someone is dishing out a first, we aren’t trading Mrazek. Rumors are the deal is already being worked on and we cannot run Sodersuck and blank next year.

I mean... if they REALLY wanted to synch up last place in the NHL this season, they would play Soderblom a hell of a lot more than they have this season. He's pretty much a guaranteed loss unless the offense explodes during games he's in net.

Mrazek this season is 10 times better than he was last season. Last year's Mrazek was this years Soda. Pretty much a guaranteed L.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
First game I missed this year. Fell asleep on the couch and woke up at 4 AM. Any notes on how Korchinski or Vlasic played?

kmwtrucks

Mar 11, 2014
First game I missed this year. Fell asleep on the couch and woke up at 4 AM. Any notes on how Korchinski or Vlasic played?
KK was just fair, Jones same, Vlasic was the best D. He carried the puck in with speed a few times and got all the way to goalie. Im starting to think his Off upside is higher then I thought. blackwell had some moments.

Reactions: Pez68
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad