Pre-Game Talk: Hawks @ Canucks - 02.01.13 - CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
What cup did that goal win? The one in your imagination I suppose.

so close...but not close enough

tumblr_lmvz2sToIT1qcog44o1_400.gif

Martini*

It will be interesting to see what Seabrook does in this game. Although he doesn't fight a ton, he can hold his own against anyone the Canucks have.
Why in gods name would any Hawk fan want Seabrook fighting?:shakehead

If anybody thinks this game has some sort of "lets get Keith" undertone outside of Canuck fans I have a nice bridge I would love to sell you all. Just another game that if the Canucks are stupid enough to turn into something personal the Hawks will capitalize on such borderline imbecillic actions and skate away with another win.

Let Bollig handle the dumbness, thats why he gets regular shifta and there isnt a player on the Nucks who can contain the guy, Kassian included, who is getting a bit over rated on account of he beat up Ben Eager who schooled Bieksa a few years back and neither of those two are anything to begin with.

And if Keiths elbows get up again, who cares. Play hockey. Bring up Beach or better yet, accept a loss and bring up the Hogs who have no trouble with rough housing.See how stupid thinking like that gets?

Hawks will win this one easy.

yoss

May 25, 2011
It will be interesting to see what Seabrook does in this game. Although he doesn't fight a ton, he can hold his own against anyone the Canucks have.

Here's hoping for a Kassian Seabrooke fight then. :cheers:

Should be entertaining game tomorrow. One way or another. Hopefully both.

Fugu

RIP Barb
Nov 26, 2004
϶(°o°)ϵ
You guys can pick up the talk in the GDT.

I would recommend that fans on both sides of this review the site rules before continuing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad