GDT: Hawks @ Blues: 7PM Central on NBC SPORTS--EDZO IS BACK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

migi

Feb 25, 2015
Well Blues were on a mission and for me Blackhawks played decent 5on5, 8min of that period was shorthanded (our PP is like playing shorthanded). Hawks had couple good chances, Sharp with unlucky puck management and Hartman passes when should shooted.

But now we have three scoring lines again and we can see it. Its pretty even 5on5, slight edge for Hawks for me.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Don't worry...I am sure we can win thus game when we put bin our usual 15 minutes of goid play ...Probably again in the last 15 of period 3..myou line flip the switch etc...Otherwise again CC will need to stem the tide and Kero it at 1 goal thru 45ons. .But have faith we are so bad at competing competently that opponents ease of the gas /become sloot themselves ...thinking the first 45 was so easy tgey got it in the bag.

Some pundit said we made changes cause it is alk about the playoffs not how many points we get I regular season. .But my eyeball says we are built for 15 not 45 let calories e 60. A game.Fkio the switch ...back I Bogue. ..again.As long as CC hold tge fort .

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
The 2 best chances that Chicago had, they passed from spots where they should have shot.

And forcing passes (or trying to, as was the case) on the PP is never going to work.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Guys.... guys. Are you saying a 2nd year rookie with a hot 2-game sample was NOT the cure-all for the issues with this team?

Mind. Blown.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Guys.... guys. Are you saying a 2nd year rookie with a hot 2-game sample was NOT the cure-all for the issues with this team?

Mind. Blown.

The 2nd line looks a lot better with him.
Problem is, he can't control the stupid f***ing PP entry. He needs to just take it himself.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Also this:

The Blues have 9 shots. 2/3rds of their shots came with Seabrook on the ice.

Enough. Just ENOUGH of Seabrook anywhere near the top 4. What, was he getting a sandwich when he blew his coverage on Schwartz?

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Don't particularly like the idea of 8 on the PK, even if he is good at it. His early injuries worry me that he may be injury-prone. The PK is a recipe for injury for a guy who needs to stay healthy. Besides his offense is needed. Save his energy for that. There are many potential PK guys on the squad who frankly don't have his value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad