GDT: Hawks @ Blues: 7PM Central on NBC SPORTS--EDZO IS BACK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I hope Schmatzy hasn't read on social media how much he is needed in Chicago. After 1 game and a bit, perhaps Hawk fans are expecting too much from the sophomore? Hopefully not.

Last edited:

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Blues are off to a strong start; they are not the same squad with Backus and Reaves gone, I wonder if they will try to punish Hawks physically like we have seen for a number of years? It won't work.

migi

Feb 25, 2015
Well hello boys here, hopefully you've had a great day. For me its 3 am in Finland, the best time to kick some Blues ass.

And of course all the shes alà Courtney!

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Something g has to give
..both teams underwater in posession stays...So probably am low scoring bore fest with whoever is best in net deciding it. Unless of course,Seabrook gaffes another goal and fails to compensate offensively for some costly fail .

Rooh

GENERATIONAL TANK COMMANDER
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2017
Wth was Seabrook doing there on that goal

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Between Illinois, Packers, and the Cubs, my teams have had a pretty rough run lately. So now that I am focusing my attention on the Hawks season, just wanted to give a warning that I'm carrying some serious negative mojo right now with my teams. Hope the Hawks can hold it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad