Confirmed with Link: Hamilton going to a red team (The F1 Thread)

SvechneJerk

Christ is King
Jul 15, 2018
NC
Lance Stroll has to wake up. He’s wasting a unreal car from Aston Martin. AM is my team and Lance is my boy, but he’s not good this year.
You’re not wrong about the car and while I’m a fan of Aston & Alonso, I’m no fan of the Stroll’s. The only reason Lance is on the team is because of daddy. And daddy is a giant ass.

Reactions: DaveG

sheriff bart

Where are the white women at
Nov 11, 2010
Rock Ridge
holy jeez, Indy just had their Abu Dhabi moment, wonder how quickly the rule change there will be implemented.
All racing series' need hard and fast rules as to what they will do for late race yellow/red flag occurrences. There is no need to have to make it up on the fly. Each track can be different as needed. Crank up and one lap to a green and white flag is just not right at Indy. Since NASCAR went to all the OT crap, every race series thinks they have to end a race under green.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Lance Stroll has to wake up. He’s wasting a unreal car from Aston Martin. AM is my team and Lance is my boy, but he’s not good this year.

That man was a wrecking ball all race from the opening lap when he dive-bombed I want to say Albon, to when he had to quit because of damage. Any other driver would have seen their seat stripped away by now. He's awful.

holy jeez, Indy just had their Abu Dhabi moment, wonder how quickly the rule change there will be implemented.

I was hoping that Pato would get it, ugh as soon as I saw him hit the dirt in the corner... Gah. Feel bad for Zak Brown, McLaren in general is such a shit show right now, from engineers killing the car in F1 to the wrecks in Indy yesterday. Oof

It certainly did. Sure wish Alonso didn't put on the wrong tires on his first stop. I don't know that it would have changed anything, but would have made things more interesting.

Apparently, Alonso was calling for Inters, their strategists called for Inters, and the crew put on Mediums anyway. Oof again

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine
Weekend takeaways:

1. Rain made the attractive parade that is Monaco a bit more exciting. Doubt Alonso would have caught Verstappen, but the right tires probably would have made for some fun watching, for a few laps anyway.

2. Indy is lucky no one was hit by that flying tire. And the ending was a shitshow. End it under yellow or reset for a, say, five lap finish. Or whatever you do, give the drivers one shot: a yellow for a wreck ends the race at the next start/finish line. No more of this "complete one lap before a yellow or we restart, again and again and again..."

3. The Coke 600 was a decent race. Good track, good atmosphere. But I just can't stand competition cautions and stage racing. If someone is half a lap better in a race, and wins by that amount, so be it.

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine
I mean, Leclerc's mad because they effed up his tires, and as much as I'd like to LOL at Sainz as a Tsunoda-level dumbass, his team HAS to tell him to stay out of the way at the chicane. Not just once, either.

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine
Watching the pre-race Austrian GP festivities, and there is a keytar player in the orchestra for the national anthems.

• Wow

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Watching the pre-race Austrian GP festivities, and there is a keytar player in the orchestra for the national anthems.
This is what I was promised in Cyberpunk 2.0.2.0 rulebook and I am pleased at least someone is delivering.

• Haha
Reactions: Bub and DaveG

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Pretty good result today for McLaren, or at least Norris. Things definitely seem to be trending in the right direction for them, very easily could have finished much better last week and now getting 5th behind RB and Ferrari while breezing past Merc is pretty much right where they were a few years ago.

htdoc

Oct 30, 2018
Only thing with the McLaren was they should have gotten same penalty as others. Seems like they did a typical f1 interpretation where his going off the track because of mistakes weren't counted towards the number of track limits infractions. Because he definitely went off more than 3 times over the race. But he didn't get hit while like 18 others did it seems..

But their most recent upgrade package was really working at this track. Not the typical severe tire deg that makes them go backwards in a hurry over a course of a long run... no one could keep up with the red bulls and Ferrari today.. but Norris was fighting to the end...

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm

Justin Timberlake Dick In A Box GIFs | Tenor

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad