Hamilton Bulldogs & Wheeling Nailers 2013-2014 "No more Stortini" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Tokarski with another good game, wonder what it will take for him to start getting the bulk of the starts. Also a nice shot on the Leblanc goal, he ripped that one top shelf.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Tokarski with another good game, wonder what it will take for him to start getting the bulk of the starts. Also a nice shot on the Leblanc goal, he ripped that one top shelf.

Another bad example of an organization who doesn't want to admit their mistakes........It made no sense to not let Mayer leave the team.

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
How's Condon looking in the ECHL?

Didn't see him play but numbers alone.....0.932 Save. Pretty good to say the least.

Dogs and Habs should wake up and sign Carter Rowney playing for Wheeling now. Always like him in ND.

dcyhabs

May 30, 2008
Montreal
Another bad example of an organization who doesn't want to admit their mistakes........It made no sense to not let Mayer leave the team.

Mayer's been streaky, though. When a player has highs and lows it can be tempting to keep him around and hope he hits the highs consistently. It's not happening, but I guess they have hope?

DogsFan*

Sure do miss Danny Kristo. 16 pts in 16GP. Thomas has alot of catching up to do.

Means nothing! I wish people would give it up. Why didn't Kristo get the call when the Rangers were struggling? IMO he's a good AHL player, not enough for the NHL though.

hey guys, why isnt Dietz playing?

Wrist injury, probably 1-2 more weeks before we see him back.

Scratch that.. he is at practice, and just fought Tarnasky.. wtf?

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
Tarnasky and Dietz fighting at practice....isn't Dietz hurt? How great is it to fight an injured player? :shakehead

habalifeok

Oct 28, 2013
You are obviosly way to young to remember John Ferguson pummeling Bobby Hull in the playoffs. I mention it because Hull was injured at the time and was wearing a helmet designed to protect his broken jaw.God how I loved John Ferguson.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
You are obviosly way to young to remember John Ferguson pummeling Bobby Hull in the playoffs. I mention it because Hull was injured at the time and was wearing a helmet designed to protect his broken jaw.God how I loved John Ferguson.

But Ferguson wasn't on the same team. You aren't supposed to pummel your own injured player.

I do hope it's mostly smoke.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Nygren seems like a "minus" machine. How is he playing, overall?

He's on ice almost as much as the goalie. No goals seem to happen for either team when he's not on the ice. It's a case like Suter for the Wild last year. He's not great defensively but he's not Beaulieu level bad.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Means nothing! I wish people would give it up. Why didn't Kristo get the call when the Rangers were struggling? IMO he's a good AHL player, not enough for the NHL though.

Same reason why Habs won't call up Andrighetto/Nygren/etc when they struggle offensively. They're rookie pros and have things to get accustomed to before getting the call. Means nothing that a team doesn't call up a player from AHL because he's doing well as a rookie. Kucherov/Namestikov are making the AHL look like junior. Lightning have injuries yet won't call them up. I don't think it's fair to suggest it's because they are good AHLers and don't have enough for the NHL. They just happen to feel they will learn more/develop better in the AHL.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
He's on ice almost as much as the goalie. No goals seem to happen for either team when he's not on the ice. It's a case like Suter for the Wild last year. He's not great defensively but he's not Beaulieu level bad.

Beaulieu is not 'bad'.

dcyhabs

May 30, 2008
Montreal
Ok he's terrible. Beaulieu's probably the only person on the team where every single minus he has he was the direct reason the goal against happened.

Hmm, I used to feel that way about Emelin. Then he got hurt and his absence was visible.

19VJ17

Mar 9, 2011
I'm just wondering what you guys think about Sylvain Lefebvre coaching??? ...I don't read anything good or bad about what he is doing down on the farm...Could he be NHL caliber coach?

Also would Martin Lapointe Director of Player Development maybe some day want to coach???...I sure like him as a player

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
I'm just wondering what you guys think about Sylvain Lefebvre coaching??? ...I don't read anything good or bad about what he is doing down on the farm...Could he be NHL caliber coach?

Also would Martin Lapointe Director of Player Development maybe some day want to coach???...I sure like him as a player

It's mostly bad stuff about him

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax

He makes Therrien look like a coaching genius.

19VJ17

Mar 9, 2011
He makes Therrien look like a coaching genius.

Wow that bad:shakehead

I wonder why MB didn't hire a coach with junior experience....someone we could groom to be the next habs coach

I really don't like it when they hire guys that played in the NHL but have no real experience coaching

The best system I think is to hire a coach that has paid his dues as a junior coach and give him a few years at the AHL...just the same way you do it with players.

Why a GM could over look this process is too stupid in my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad