Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
lineup with chaput and nystrom?

Holland-St. Pierre-Thomas
Andrighetto-Bournival-Leblanc
Nystrom-Nattinen-Blunden
MacAulay-Tarnasky-Fournier

Duffy, Quailer and Chaput to the ECHL until injuries/poor play/call ups. I assume these three won't be the three chosen to the ECHL but I really hope we don't send Nystrom or Andrighetto down. I just figure the fourth line I created is more of a fourth line than if you put another scoring line like Hamilton seems to have done in recent years. I assume Nattinen/Leblanc will be injured within two to three weeks so it works out.

Beaulieu-Pateryn
Nygren-Dietz
Schiestel-Ellis

Beaulieu being our only LD might be a problem. If Thrower gets signed and Beaulieu gets called up we'd have 6 RD. Beaulieu-Nygren will be interesting to see on the PP.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Nystrom-Nattinen-Blunden

Duffy, Quailer and Chaput to the ECHL until injuries/poor play/call ups. I assume these three won't be the three chosen to the ECHL but I really hope we don't send Nystrom or Andrighetto down. I just figure the fourth line I created is more of a fourth line than if you put another scoring line like Hamilton seems to have done in recent years. I assume Nattinen/Leblanc will be injured within two to three weeks so it works out.

Beaulieu-Pateryn
Nygren-Dietz
Schiestel-Ellis

Beaulieu being our only LD might be a problem. If Thrower gets signed and Beaulieu gets called up we'd have 6 RD. Beaulieu-Nygren will be interesting to see on the PP.

I don't believe Quailer will start in the ECHL next season... not at this expense of McCaulay.

I think Dietz is a LD no?

Riggins

Jul 12, 2002
Vancouver, BC

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Nystrom-Nattinen-Blunden

Beaulieu-Pateryn
Nygren-Dietz
Schiestel-Ellis

Looks lika a funny team. What about Marcus Hinds?

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Nystrom-Nattinen-Blunden

Beaulieu-Pateryn
Nygren-Dietz
Schiestel-Ellis

Quailer has experience.. he will be in the line up over McCaulay.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013

Avtsin had experience and a better track record than Quailer and he still couldn't get icetime over fringe prospects with negative NHL upside.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Avtsin had experience and a better track record than Quailer and he still couldn't get icetime over fringe prospects with negative NHL upside.

I wish we could get a comprehensive report from some Hab insider as to what really happened with Avtsin. He always seemed good enough to at least play. Starting to produce. Never heard he had a bad attitude. Really puzzling.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc

I wish we could get a comprehensive report from some Hab insider as to what really happened with Avtsin. He always seemed good enough to at least play. Starting to produce. Never heard he had a bad attitude. Really puzzling.

Well I guess someone is right about these things and if I was any one of those players, reading these posts would have me in stitches, er wait a minute...:laugh::laugh:

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com

Both players looked very ineffective for the most part despite showing some flashes here and there they weren't able to put it together. We'll see what Quailer does now that he has a year of experience under his belt, hopefully he can get back on track.

I get the feeling that the coaching staff last year really wants to reward hard working players. While the Dogs had their worst season since the Habs moved into town, the one thing you could say about them is that they often always worked hard. In the case of Avtsin, he would look lost at times but other times he would do much of nothing, meaning that he would skate around with the puck and make some neat moves but it often lead to nothing.

windycity

Sep 30, 2003
Well duh
Visit site
completely off topic but you can buy Bulldogs gear at the AHL store. I think this might be new as never found it when I looked before

then again maybe I'm not so good on the Interwebs . . .

Might get myself a Red away jersey to wear for pick-up :handclap:

http://www.ahlstore.com/

Last edited:

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
There is only so much one can do alone.
Last season he did 17 fights.
That is why Parros is in Montreal to help Prust and Moen.

Meanwhile, Stortini did 27 and Hagel 24: total 51.

At the same time, in Toronto, their top-4 fighters did an average of 7 fights each: total 28.

Fournier might get some, Blunden too, perhaps, Dietz too, and Beaulieu might show his pugilistic skills on some occasions. But beside those, yeah, Tarnasky is pretty much alone.

25get

Nov 15, 2012
Montreal
Fournier might get some, Blunden too, perhaps, Dietz too, and Beaulieu might show his pugilistic skills on some occasions. But beside those, yeah, Tarnasky is pretty much alone.
Fournier did 7 fights last season, Dietz did 3 (8 in 2010-11) and Blunden did 2.

I must admit that I prefer the Dogs to win 10 more games and do 10 fights less.

Analyzer*

The Dogs aren't going to be a team that looks for fights, but if someone wants to start one they will be ready to answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad