Confirmed with Link: Halischuk, 1-year, 2-way $725,000

jamiebez

Apr 5, 2005
Ottawa
They are still needing like 4-5 forwards in St. John's. He's as good as anyone for that....

As long as O'Dell gets a legit shot, I'm fine with it. That's about the only guy I can see who should be in front of him. Maybe Klingberg, too, just to change it up.

Kosmachuk and Lipon need to start on the farm, and it seems like they want Lowry down there for at least the first part of the season.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
What did anyone expect now that its apparent that he's struck out on all the upgrades that he tried to sign.

He's left with no choice but to sign cannon fodder to compete for bottem end roles.

Be prepared for a Write signing.

This is really quite frustrating, if the kids are able to keep advancedrroles next year than maybe they have to start blowing this up. The depression of this place has really gotten to me lately!

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
23235202-job-done-grunge-round-red-seal.jpg

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay
Chevy is a man of action! He said he was still looking to add another top 9 NHL winger and he went out and did it! Now Maurice can run those 3 solid lines he was looking for to get favourable line match ups at all times.

Great job Chevy :yo:

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
I heard he spoke to Maurice on the phone and Mau told him he would look good with Kane and Perrault ;)

Honestly, Halischuk is probably the player who have understood how to play with Kane in the most effective way. He simply always skated to the net to bang in rebounds.

It's too bad he's such a bad hockey player.

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay
Just kidding, this is terrible unless he's on the rock at all times. This thread should be fun though for today.

Michael_jackson_popcorn.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad