GDT: Habs vs Oilers, April 21 @ 8pm MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyJoeDavola

Jun 17, 2011
Blaming penalties for this game, when it was the same old terrible ability to break the puck out and handle any pressure in our own zone

Reactions: ekcut

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
The thing that drives me crazier is when refs are inconsistent. You see a game full of late hits, dirty play and stick work and you call those weak penalties on McDavid and Draisaitl in the third. Just sickening.
If you are going to put the whistles away fine. Call it evenly. Don't allow constant late hits and cross checks but then call penalties the other way that wouldn't even be penalties in peewee. I don't care if they don't call it by the book, just call it consistent and even

flashy

In the name of Kane.
Dec 17, 2009
Edmonton
Any context to what you are so stunned by?

The McDavid penalty i got even though Perry was f***ing with him. i think perry should of got embellishing because he initiated the contact
then the tripping call i was like ok, sure why not
but then nuge gets tripped blatnetly in the PP ( i get it game management dont want to give a 5-3)

but THEN dria lines a guy up in a rough game and gets interference. there's no penalty for a hard hit, and even if that was the case dria should of got a charging penalty.
both players were eligible to be hit on that play.

I get it their human. but that objectively was not interference and objective standard like a trip to nuge was not called.

My final point is that they have been letting these teams playoff like playoff teams, but when McDavid has been getting the kesler treatment all game and a glove to face in retaliation is when they decide in to call a penalty.

Reactions: Zamknij kurwa ryj
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad