GDT: Habs vs Oilers, April 21 @ 8pm MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
This is the worst officiated game I have ever seen in my life. Habs getting away with murder and Draisaitl got an interference call for hitting a guy with the puck.

Fix is in.

No kidding. I didn’t realize the Chinese Triad was interested in hockey as well as soccer.

Reactions: TB12

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Yep, this has been obvious for some time.

Specifically McDavid and Draisaitl, the league refuses to have these two continuing to tear it a new asshole and has gone to ridiculous lengths to punish our team for them being too good.
Agreed. It’s obvious they want all good feelings in Toronto and a McDrai powered Edmonton is a threat to that. So better shut em down. Sickening.

Reactions: Zamknij kurwa ryj

Gregsky99

Dec 16, 2012
You blame a loss on someone who literally had nothing to do with the loss. Coincidence?
I’m not sure if you are agreeing with his post or disagreeing here. Is it that RNH did t do anything to lose or because he did nothing we lost...

Reactions: frag2

KingKhron

Sep 8, 2008
I don’t know why I’m looking forward to playoffs so much. It’s just another opportunity for the refs to break my heart because “taking to Corey” is too hard.

Reactions: HumanCheatCode

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
League is a joke, really makes me want to tune out. I don't watch hockey to see teams hold, trip, make dirty plays slowing the games down , were it becomes a slog.

“Could you imagine how boring hockey would be if guys like Mcdavid were able to play to their full potential without constant obstruction from players who are barely nhl caliber?”

- NHL probably

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
This is one of those games the players throw in the trash and move on.
Montreal out worked us in the first and the refs controlled the game entirely for the rest.

russ99

Jun 9, 2011
League is a joke, really makes me want to tune out. I don't watch hockey to see teams hold, trip, make dirty plays slowing the games down , were it becomes a slog.

The thing that drives me crazier is when refs are inconsistent. You see a game full of late hits, dirty play and stick work and you call those weak penalties on McDavid and Draisaitl in the third. Just sickening.

Oilerfan88

Jan 26, 2021
These clowns should be fired

Attachments

• BCBD2DA7-6C80-43BB-B0BF-4CDAC9429DA1.png
    BCBD2DA7-6C80-43BB-B0BF-4CDAC9429DA1.png
    370.6 KB · Views: 4

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
this is such a joke

suck a f***ing joke, someone needs to go off on the league tonight, the reffing effort is abysmal

Im usually really patient with refs, but this double standard tonight is attrocious

I went off and posted on the mains when Drai was blantently tripped in the Toronto game. Game management is disgusting and more needs to be said, but people are under the impression that calling out obvious biases and game management is “whining”

Reactions: yukoner88

barry halls

Nov 13, 2018
Very frustrating game but the Oilers are still probably going to make the playoffs, and that makes it sting less. Montreal wanted this one more, their spot isn’t as secure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad