May 28, 2006
Edmonton
April 21 GDT.jpg

April 21 lines.jpg

I don't know the lines but Go Team Go

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
U guys want some entertainment, go on the Leafs board after that loss last night. They are in complete meltdown. I think they seriously thought they would win cup this year

Been consistently drumming the beat of them choking out in the first round again.

Ive been in the Toronto area the last couple days (thankfully on my way out of this dump of a city today) and local radio hosts are already calling Rittich "No Save Dave" LOL

Replace with Vanilla Coke and it would be set.

Vanilla coke goes so good with Bacardi dark rum

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Been consistently drumming the beat of them choking out in the first round again.

Ive been in the Toronto area the last couple days (thankfully on my way out of this dump of a city today) and local radio hosts are already calling Rittich "No Save Dave" LOL

Thanks. I just decided what I’m drinking tonight while watching the game.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017

They are the definition of Bi-Polar I have ever seen. 3 weeks ago it was " Thank god Freddie is gone, he sucked, long live Campbell". Then it was " Ritich is a great pickup, cup is ours" . Today , its " Can we trade Foligno back to Columbus and get our 1st back? " They are also hoping Freddie is back soon

Ruok

Feeling Hyman.
Jun 21, 2011
U guys want some entertainment, go on the Leafs board after that loss last night. They are in complete meltdown. I think they seriously thought they would win cup this year
The funny part is that they actually have a pretty good team, which could come to nothing because of goaltending. I think several of their fans were convinced Campbell wouldn't come back to earth.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
I think before the last game, Montreal was in Edmontons heads a bit. I think after last game, I expect the Oilers to win this one. Montreal is probably feeling the pressure though, so I think they will come out strong. But then again, Calgary is awful and not putting any pressure on them but maybe Vancouver is starting too.

Koskinen probably starting?

Ruok

Feeling Hyman.
Jun 21, 2011
Habs are really desperate so I imagine they will ramp up the physicality again

I think the Oilers broke the Habs curse and scoring drought and that bodes well tonight
I hope the oilers set the pace early with a couple quick goals. Might see the Habs fold.

Ruok

Feeling Hyman.
Jun 21, 2011
I think before the last game, Montreal was in Edmontons heads a bit. I think after last game, I expect the Oilers to win this one. Montreal is probably feeling the pressure though, so I think they will come out strong. But then again, Calgary is awful and not putting any pressure on them but maybe Vancouver is starting too.

Koskinen probably starting?
If Vancouver somehow takes out Montreal for the 4th spot, and then dummies Toronto in the 1st round, that would be a dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad