GDT: Habs vs Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

rik schau

It'll get ya where ya wanna go.........eventually.
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
It will be one hell of a test for Sam. Don't think Montreal has a sniff of chance even if Sam goes vintage Price. If Sam steals it by some miracle, I'll somehow find a way to buy one of those ridiculous bobble-heads of him and prominently display it on the credenza much to the dismay of my sheila. lol

JT3

May 27, 2013
Preliminary F*** the Panthers. Rat team. At least Arber will be in the lineup this time, and as others have said I'd make sure Pezz and Kova are in too, I have no problem with losing but I do have a problem with getting bullied.

hvac412

Apr 15, 2013
Preliminary F*** the Panthers. Rat team. At least Arber will be in the lineup this time, and as others have said I'd make sure Pezz and Kova are in too, I have no problem with losing but I do have a problem with getting bullied.
Rat coach = Rat team ,but on the bright side Maurice's teams always choke in the playoffs :naughty:

Reactions: Boss Man Hughes

hvac412

Apr 15, 2013
Arber getting ready for tonights game…
Ya but they often do make the playoffs at least :laugh:

Not the pessimist type but, dont see how we can win this one
I hear ya, wish we were in their shoes :nod: just don’t like him. He’s always been a dirty coach. Don’t expect to beat them, but you never know with this team ,depends on who shows up Jekyll or Hyde.

hvac412

Apr 15, 2013
Arber getting ready for this one :nod:
IMG_0350.gif
IMG_0349.gif

Reactions: LV426
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad