GDT: Habs @ Sens - 7:30 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
CJ being nice to Price, CJ knows Price would get owned by the sens

When you're the best goalie in the world, you're entitled to the best coddling treatment in the world.:sarcasm:

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Julien must have been inspired by the epic tanking performance by Vigneault.

Starting Montoya.

Only difference is Vigneault is rumored to get axed soon. Julien is on the first legs of a mammoth contract, he can afford to be bold and to keep using the likes of Galchenyuk on a 4th line and to limit his minutes.

Johnny31

Aug 4, 2017
Brassard said that Ottawa will try to exploit Webber lack of speed with their speedy LW Dzingel o_O

lamp9post

Jan 28, 2007
Brassard said that Ottawa will try to exploit Webber lack of speed with their speedy LW Dzingel o_O

Did Brassard mention Weber by name or are you making stuff up? Doesn't seem like the kind of thing a vet would say about another vet in the league.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Did Brassard mention Weber by name or are you making stuff up? Doesn't seem like the kind of thing a vet would say about another vet in the league.

The original quote is in French:

With a part two that gives props to Weber:

RDS's autobot translator renders Machabee's first tweet above, as follows:

Reactions: HabsDood

Johnny31

Aug 4, 2017
I guess that RDS cant translate english correctly sorry for this. Update: Nevermind they corrected it on their website too

Jul 6, 2016
Why Montoya tonight vs the Sens ?

Why not vs the Jets or the Wild instead ?

Ottawa is in our own division, and Price should had started. I know, there is a huge points difference right now... Could be even bigger after tonight's game.

Aug 25, 2009
éal
I'm expecting us to get at least one point tonight. We might even win.

I think we will go back to sucking against Minnesota/Winnipeg/Chicago. There, it will get ugly and we will be lucky to get 2 points our of 6.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Montoya in net.

giphy.gif

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
To be fair, pretty much all teams that are more than 4 points out of the playoffs by Nov. 1 end up missing. This is more or less a must win for Montreal.

Bad teams tend to stay bad for what's left of the season, obviously.

But the Habs are severely under performing. They're a team most people expected to see in the playoffs. I don't think the same rule applies then.

This season so far reminds me of 11-12 where we ended up picking 3rd overall, but everyone knew it was an anomaly. The next season we were back in the playoffs. This season could either go in that direction, or we'll claw our way back in range of a playoffs spot. Neither would surprise me, but I'm hoping for a high pick and a revamped management team at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad