GDT: Habs @ Sens - 7:30 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
A good test for us tonight as the Sens are a very good defensive team that will make you pay with mistakes. It's kind of what I thought we were as a team heading into the season but we are no longer a good defensive team. Sens forwards are going to overpower ours... as with pretty much every single NHL team. We might possibly have the softest forwards in the league. Battle for pucks must be quite competitive in practice :sarcasm:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
There are some lines I cannot cross, one of which is hoping for a Habs loss against this team. I despise everything about the Sens, everything.

Habs need a good road win.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
The Sens will exit this game with their loss record intact at 1.
Loser point would be an optimistic outcome for the Habs.

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
I mean, who wants to see successful Boucher hockey played against our less talented than average squad after Stone micro-fractures the scoreboard with 2 quick snipes...

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
Hoffman is a large '09 Cammalleri, Stone is a skilled mid-2000's Dagenais with more heart, Karlsson is Mega-Markov, Bobby Ryan is Marc Recchi and Anderson reminds me of prime/peak Cristo le Velcro Huet. All of these guys are on the Sens today, at the same time and I just wish things looked brighter for us I guess. Doesn't help that it's raining sideways outside.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
There are some lines I cannot cross, one of which is hoping for a Habs loss against this team. I despise everything about the Sens, everything.

Habs need a good road win.
The way they've been playing I would be ecstatic even with a bad road win.

Pacciosoftie

Curved Dach
Oct 26, 2017
Can we postpone our tank for tonight? I despite the hens. I don’t care if we get shut out next game I’d like us to use up all our goals tonight.

Prettyisland

Oct 23, 2017
A win against a rival within our division would be huge for both moral and our hopes at climbing back in this thing.

Look for Gallagher to have a big game , he can agitate and get players to leave bouchers game plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->