GDT: HABS @ PENS | 9 Lives | Mar. 21, 2018 7:00pm ET, SN RDS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I’ll give him the shirt off my back!!

I’ll second that notion!!!!.......appreciate the time you put into these things R77, most if not all of us are indebted to your hard work and passion and presenting us with these masterpieces!!!!!!!

Keep it up bud!!

Thanks so much! This is my first accolade from the friendly skies but it'll fit nicely with the ones I got on ground level. :wg:

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
One thing that I'm going to praise is Carey's ability to play the puck, he's elite in that category and it already makes a difference.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
Price looks so calm compared to our other goalies. His rebound control and puck skills are so much better the shot count should go down now that he is back.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I'll answer each of you in one post, so I don't clog up the game thread. How can I possibly thank you all for such great feedback? You guys just reinforce the idea of how much you are valued on this forum, you make it all worthwhile. :handclap:

Your GDTs and what's left of us Habs fans on this board keep me coming back to watch our team play. Each one of you guys make watching hockey much more entertaining and pleasant.

PhysicX, thank-you for being a good solider like many of us here. These are trying times. Always great to see you contributing. ;)

Great GDT @Runner77 love the JoJo Savard references.

I just can't believe they're playing Price. Price is their meal ticket and their best player. It just boggles my mind how stupid this organization is.

To recover from a concussion you need lots of rest. I just don't see the point of him playing in a meaningless game.

I got the idea from the tweet reply that I posted. The last one to have a "vision" was JoJo and look at how that turned out.

Nobody mentioned it cause it was probably too obvious -- I attempted a phonetic reference to Disaster Artist in the script of one of JoJo's clips by using an unrelated expression "artiste des astres". Maybe I went deepsea fishing on that, I don't know. Glad you liked it. :)

I want to thank R77 for all the hard work on the GDT and PGT, gives me laughs when I need it most. As for tonight's game I am hoping for a high scoring affair but will likely be a 3-1 type game.

Thank-you for taking the time to provide feedback. It makes doing this, all the more enjoyable. :wg:

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
I respect that. Anyone making that kind of money should want to play every night. I'd even do it for half the money. lol

It'll at least make tonight's game interesting. If I'm home I'll tune in just to see how he looks.
My buddy had a stroke playing earlier in the year. Had a stint put in. He is 54 year old over weight goalie. He is back playing. Beer League.

Nutbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad