GDT: HABS @ PENS | 9 Lives | Mar. 21, 2018 7:00pm ET, SN RDS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Runner is the true MVP with all of these GDTs this season. Give him a Molson Cup!

Thank-you for the kind words.

I did everything to avoid having emergency GDTs with 30 minutes or less to go before a game. And since you've always jumped in to save the day in the past, this is the least I could do. It's been fun, I appreciate every comment. Thanks again.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
@Runner77

Thank you for these amazing GDT and Post game memes... I truly appreciate all your effort in summarizing articles and creating all the funny images. Thank you so much for putting in the hours!

Seriously, this place is a great place to be during these dark times because of your efforts among many other posters. It is a beacon of light blazing across a black sea of ignorance that is the Habs Org.

I cannot believe I am actually actively cheering against the habs so strongly right now.... never thought I'd see the day.

THANKS MARC, I AM A BELIEVER IN DA PLAN :cry::cry::baghead:

Thanks for your positive thoughts. The community here makes it all worthwhile.

If I can get a laugh out of anyone or somehow, help them get through their day, then it'll will have been more than worth it. Even if the stuff I post isn't always prime comedy material. :laugh:

Thanks so much for continuing to be here in these trying times. :)

By the way, I just wanted to add that I am in no way endorsing or promoting the GoFundMe campaign that I used in the OP as piece in my storytelling. If anyone feels uncomfortable with it, I'll gladly take it down.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Even if we win the lottery and draft 1st overall will this change anything? The same idiots will continue being in charge.

I can accept a horrible season if there is accountability and a plan moving forward. There is neither which is why my passion is waning so much. Nothing to look forward to as a Habs fan but the same crap.

Reactions: Runner77

habsgirl5000

Jul 15, 2017
Hey, look, we are playing a team that played yesterday... again!

we must lead the league in that department......

i havn't looked it up but are we anywhere close to a shutout record?.....by that i mean consecutive minutes.....mine as well go for that record too!!!

Reactions: ArtPeur

kgboomer

Nov 12, 2014
Murray played yesterday, Tristan Jarry was too good for us the last time... so the Pens are probably going to send their 3rd goalie, Casey DeSmith.

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
we must lead the league in that department......

i havn't looked it up but are we anywhere close to a shutout record?.....by that i mean consecutive minutes.....mine as well go for that record too!!!

That would be a perfect record for Marc's habs to break/ set. It would be

He is in my mind, the worst GM the habs have ever had.
When you consider all the tools and information at his finger tips, the gobs of money , modern day scouting and the utterly insane freedom to steer this team in the direction he wishes with no recourse for his actions coupled with a very aggagant attitude which makes him extremely unlikable ..... he is without a doubt the worst GM in habs history IMO.

Marc "Record Breakin" BargainBin...... its got a nice ring to it.

One would think that setting that record might be the final Coup de Grace against Marc and his Habs.
sadly most of us know that to be untrue :(

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
The question everyone has been asking, after another week of unbelievable quotes coming from Geoff Molson, about Marc Bergevin:

How does he do it? Does he have special powers?

DYskdm0XcAEXNB1.jpg:large

TRANSLATION: I have a vision as to how to resolve the matters at hand. To speak of this publicly, is ill-advised. I know where we're going and which changes are necessary.

Maybe he can see the future and alter it for his own benefit.

What if his secret weapon was in fact ... Medium JoJo Savard?
:amazed:

I can already imagine it. Like the time she confirmed to him that he is, deep down, an artist ...

26tgcw.gif

Emboldened by JoJo's positive feedback, he began to have visions of the future ...

26tmka.gif

JoJo is not just any Medium ...

26tgjo.gif

Medium all dressed? No way!!!

m603aJ.gif

With Price in front of the nets against the Pens tonight, Bergevin once again feels empowered. We're going all the way, baby!!!
26to1i.jpg

Despite his "vision" powers, he hasn't seen this coming ... a GoFundMe campaign has started on firebergevin.com, on March 19th (this one is active, unlike the Edmonton one that was taken down):

26tj8y.jpg

And while the campaign follows its course, we remain stuck with an exceptional visionary who can easily con Geoff Molson, some members of the media and even a sizable portion of the fan base, but somehow, he can't fool player agents and opposition GMs.

26thir.jpg

26tjfi.gif

Lineups (projected)

Habs
Byron - Drouin - Gallagher
Galchenyuk - De la Rose - Lehkonen
Carr - L. Shaw - Scherbak
Deslauriers - McCarron - Hudon

Reilly - Petry
Alzner - Juulsen
Benn - Lernout

Price
Niemi

Pens
Guentzel - Crosby - Rust
Hagelin - Malkin - Hornqvist
Sheary - Brassard - Kessel
Jooris - Sheahan - Kuhnhackl

Dumoulin - Letang
Oleksiak - Schultz
Maatta - Ruhwedel

Murray
DeSmith​

26tk58.jpg

26tnsk.gif

JoJo AstroBarby, Fairy of the Stars

26tl39.jpg

Doesn't get more oily than this!

26tlfz.jpg

26ts42.jpg

People are hushing me at work after I started laughing out loud. When I saw the medium fall off that half moon I couldn't hold it in.

:thumbu:

Clearedwaivers

Feb 27, 2017
Even if we win the lottery and draft 1st overall will this change anything? The same idiots will continue being in charge.

I can accept a horrible season if there is accountability and a plan moving forward. There is neither which is why my passion is waning so much. Nothing to look forward to as a Habs fan but the same crap.
My guess is they'd trade Dahlin out of town. Young Number one/potential number one D men have no place on this team.

Reactions: Tyson

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Runner is the true MVP with all of these GDTs this season. Give him a Molson Cup!

I’ll give him the shirt off my back!!

I’ll second that notion!!!!.......appreciate the time you put into these things R77, most if not all of us are indebted to your hard work and passion and presenting us with these masterpieces!!!!!!!

Keep it up bud!!

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
I maintain as I have all year that we get more of these than anyone else. It was the thank you from the NHL to the habs for the Jon Scott trade we also threw in our "No Excuses" sign to seal the deal.

When was the last time the Habs played 2 games in 2 days?

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Hopefully the Pens are really ticked off from losing to the NYI last night and they really bring it. Having Price back might give the Habs a little boost against a team that played last night so I won't be surprised if the Habs come out of this game with at least 1 useless point. :(

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Thanks for your positive thoughts. The community here makes it all worthwhile.

If I can get a laugh out of anyone or somehow, help them get through their day, then it'll will have been more than worth it. Even if the stuff I post isn't always prime comedy material. :laugh:

Thanks so much for continuing to be here in these trying times. :)

By the way, I just wanted to add that I am in no way endorsing or promoting the GoFundMe campaign that I used in the OP as piece in my storytelling. If anyone feels uncomfortable with it, I'll gladly take it down.
Your GDTs and what's left of us Habs fans on this board keep me coming back to watch our team play. Each one of you guys make watching hockey much more entertaining and pleasant.

Pickles

Apr 25, 2017
In the jar'o
Great GDT @Runner77 love the JoJo Savard references.

I just can't believe they're playing Price. Price is their meal ticket and their best player. It just boggles my mind how stupid this organization is.

To recover from a concussion you need lots of rest. I just don't see the point of him playing in a meaningless game.

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
But he's coming off a semi-serious, long-term injury and there are only 9 games left. He's earned the right to not have to get abused due to the team in front of him for nine more games. Let him come back recharged and ready for Game 1 in October.

It seems like kind of a dick move to throw him to the wolves with nothing to play for and no defense in front of him. I don't see the benefit to playing him.

But maybe he asked to play. :dunno:

He very clearly asked to come back and play.

Reactions: Electricity

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Worst road team in the league vs an angry Penguins team. Habs get shut out AGAIN

1994-95 I think it was...strike shortened season. 48 game schedule. Habs were 3-18-3 on the road...

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010

You mean you’re not onboard with the unstoppable force that’s known as CHaracter? Shame on you.

Reactions: Runner77 and Tyson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad