GDT: HABS @ PENS | 9 Lives | Mar. 21, 2018 7:00pm ET, SN RDS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
The question everyone has been asking, after another week of unbelievable quotes coming from Geoff Molson, about Marc Bergevin:

How does he do it? Does he have special powers?

DYskdm0XcAEXNB1.jpg:large

TRANSLATION: I have a vision as to how to resolve the matters at hand. To speak of this publicly, is ill-advised. I know where we're going and which changes are necessary.

Maybe he can see the future and alter it for his own benefit.

What if his secret weapon was in fact ... Medium JoJo Savard?
:amazed:

I can already imagine it. Like the time she confirmed to him that he is, deep down, an artist ...

26tgcw.gif

Emboldened by JoJo's positive feedback, he began to have visions of the future ...

26tmka.gif

JoJo is not just any Medium ...

26tgjo.gif

Medium all dressed? No way!!!

m603aJ.gif

With Price in front of the nets against the Pens tonight, Bergevin once again feels empowered. We're going all the way, baby!!!
26to1i.jpg

Despite his "vision" powers, he hasn't seen this coming ... a GoFundMe campaign has started on firebergevin.com, on March 19th (this one is active, unlike the Edmonton one that was taken down):

26tj8y.jpg

And while the campaign follows its course, we remain stuck with an exceptional visionary who can easily con Geoff Molson, some members of the media and even a sizable portion of the fan base, but somehow, he can't fool player agents and opposition GMs.

26thir.jpg

26tjfi.gif

Lineups (projected)

Habs
Byron - Drouin - Gallagher
Galchenyuk - De la Rose - Lehkonen
Carr - L. Shaw - Scherbak
Deslauriers - McCarron - Hudon

Reilly - Petry
Alzner - Juulsen
Benn - Lernout

Price
Niemi

Pens
Guentzel - Crosby - Rust
Hagelin - Malkin - Hornqvist
Sheary - Brassard - Kessel
Jooris - Sheahan - Kuhnhackl

Dumoulin - Letang
Oleksiak - Schultz
Maatta - Ruhwedel

Murray
DeSmith​

26tk58.jpg

26tnsk.gif

JoJo AstroBarby, Fairy of the Stars

26tl39.jpg

Doesn't get more oily than this!

26tlfz.jpg

26ts42.jpg

Last edited:

habsgirl5000

Jul 15, 2017
who really cares who is starting in net?

i find it so strange that OUR media is obsessed with our goaltenders and continue to publish stories about them, however they overlook where our problems really are.....OFFENSE!!

so why care if price is back?.....i mean, out of ALL the games Niemi and lindgrem have LOST.....there are probably only 1 or two games where Price might have had a different result,

we are 18-20 points from the playoffs.....Price playing all season wouldn't have got us there

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

BadHabit

Mar 29, 2006
Canada
Are they showcasing him as not damaged goods before the trade deadline? If not, why else have him play at this point?

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
God help MB and CJ if CP gets hurt again this year. Shut him down for Pete's sake.
Yes but eventually you just have to play him. The Habs are going to stink for a long time. Cant shut down Carey until there is something on the line worth playing for. Like play offs or a Cup.
Should the Oilers shut down Connor in case he gets injured?

Reactions: Runner77

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016

i find it so strange that OUR media is obsessed with our goaltenders and continue to publish stories about them, however they overlook where our problems really are.....OFFENSE!!

so why care if price is back?.....i mean, out of ALL the games Niemi and lindgrem have LOST.....there are probably only 1 or two games where Price might have had a different result,

we are 18-20 points from the playoffs.....Price playing all season wouldn't have got us there

But it was our goalies fault we lost the last two games... I mean if they didn't allow any goals we would have at least 2 out of 4 points ?!? That is at least 500 hockey in the last 2 games.... I don't know what your taking about this " Offense" stuff....:dunno:

:sarcasm::sarcasm:

With that said.... blow habs blow.

Lose another game in a spectacular fashion, praying for shut out.... by the Pens

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto

While I don’t disagree with you, aren’t you always the one bringing up goaltending (Price specifically) during the period when Lindgren and Niemi were hauling in all those useless points during February?

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
@Runner77

Thank you for these amazing GDT and Post game memes... I truly appreciate all your effort in summarizing articles and creating all the funny images. Thank you so much for putting in the hours!

Seriously, this place is a great place to be during these dark times because of your efforts among many other posters. It is a beacon of light blazing across a black sea of ignorance that is the Habs Org.

I cannot believe I am actually actively cheering against the habs so strongly right now.... never thought I'd see the day.

THANKS MARC, I AM A BELIEVER IN DA PLAN :cry::cry::baghead:

Electricity

Aug 22, 2016
Louisville via St. P
Yes but eventually you just have to play him. The Habs are going to stink for a long time. Cant shut down Carey until there is something on the line worth playing for. Like play offs or a Cup.
Should the Oilers shut down Connor in case he gets injured?

But he's coming off a semi-serious, long-term injury and there are only 9 games left. He's earned the right to not have to get abused due to the team in front of him for nine more games. Let him come back recharged and ready for Game 1 in October.

It seems like kind of a dick move to throw him to the wolves with nothing to play for and no defense in front of him. I don't see the benefit to playing him.

But maybe he asked to play. :dunno:

Reactions: Pickles and PaulD

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
But he's coming off a semi-serious, long-term injury and there are only 9 games left. He's earned the right to not have to get abused due to the team in front of him for nine more games. Let him come back recharged and ready for Game 1 in October.

It seems like kind of a dick move to throw him to the wolves with nothing to play for and no defense in front of him. I don't see the benefit to playing him.

I think he did.
Slippery slope when you start giving expensive players the season off once they are out of play offs and playing for nothing.
Too many games are boring enough as it is.

But I do get your way of looking at it.

Reactions: Electricity

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site

He does want to play..........seems crazy he would, but he does...

Reactions: Electricity
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->