Player Discussion Habs mid season grades

pepperMonkey

Aug 2, 2005
Toronto
Umm...just a general thought...looking over everyones grades..and the grand majority is in the 70-90% range...i.e. pretty good. Yet we are currently in the midst of a terrible slump where we could be looking for the playoffs from the outside. At this current stage of the year, looking back at the good start and current bad slump, I highly doubt our players should be rated so high. Sure, some are doing what they are supposed too so should get high grades but shouldn't the overall grades reflect how are team is doing in general?

CoachBrisebois

May 7, 2013
Umm...just a general thought...looking over everyones grades..and the grand majority is in the 70-90% range...i.e. pretty good. Yet we are currently in the midst of a terrible slump where we could be looking for the playoffs from the outside. At this current stage of the year, looking back at the good start and current bad slump, I highly doubt our players should be rated so high. Sure, some are doing what they are supposed too so should get high grades but shouldn't the overall grades reflect how are team is doing in general?

Therrien -50% :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad