Post-Game Talk: Habs lose to the Sens and fail to score any goals

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Pretty good 1st, especially by Dach. Outplayed them. Then they got 3 goals in 10 minutes to begin 2nd and that was that.

Montreal went through the motions after that.

Something is up with Suzuki. Too many times he passed up shooting opportunities that no question he should be shooting. Not even pretending to shoot. Shut the kid down!

Pretty tame game otherwise.

Beck was OK. Let's not rush him though. He didn't look out of step, but he didn't do much either. Still I'm glad he's getting this opportunity. I'm sure he's looking forward to playing at Bell Centre.

Can't wait til Dadonov & Hoffman are off this team. 2 incredibly useless players.

One more game then Break!

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Is Suzuki OK? And we aren’t even putting him in his office on the PP?
He's been having therapy days lately I believe so it seems there's something going on with him but he's just not shooting the puck at all and also seems to be trying to force his passes as well.

Don't know what's going on with him but he's certainly not the same Suzuki we saw during the first 30 games or so that's for sure.

SupRocket

Jul 12, 2022
Too bad the game got out of hands as the first period was really entertaining. Let's just say I am happy I chose the royal rumble over the last 2 in periods. Hopefully Beck gets another look in the other Sens game, that could be invaluable experience for his growth as a player.

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
Screenshot_20230128_215341_Chrome.jpg

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Didn't florida recently have a ASG? Not that I give a f*** cause that game is a farce and I haven't watched it in over 20 years.
They talked about it earlier. Last time Florida had an all-star game was when Dany f***in' all-star Heatley exploded with 4 goals and put himself on everyone's radar.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad