Post-Game Talk: Habs lose and wings stay alive

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
w6qfbZT.gif

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Why worry about where he plays next year, we'll see how he looks at camp and preseason. After his first NHL game fans were going nuts over Poehling all summer but that didn't turn out too well. It's the end of the season, just enjoy watching the kid play and see what happens.

I'll do you one better. Remember Greg Stewart's debut in a late season game against Toronto?

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Is he really going to play in Laval? At best he's getting the Caufield.
I think he may get exposed a bit defensively at the NHL level throughout a full season. I don’t see Marty being patient if pucks are ending up in the back of our net. But who knows. What they do in the off-season may have an impact on that.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
f*** the capitals let’s go wings. Also Boston with 17 shots against Washington? Imma go Alex Jones on this one and say conspiracy

While I don’t disagree at all we also said that about Slaf. I’m okay with either option but realistically one game can’t decide anything
Slaf got rocked in his first year but was big enough to survive it.

Reactions: dinodebino

bringbacktheskate604

Jul 20, 2022
Educational.

Throwing cephalapods onto the ice is some serious juju shit.
Im no vegatarion but I do think trophy hunters like that sicko who tortured a wolf, brought it to a bar and then ran it over have a special place in hell but killing octopuses a creature that is highly intelligent and capable of complex emotions is right up there with people who eat shark fin soup.

Sorry totally random. I thought Lane looked very comfortable in the Ozone, love to see it. His skating while defending was really the only thing I thought that jumped out at me but that shit can be fixed. Kids a keeper for sure.

What a fu**ing game and I know you guys are more concerned with draft position but man a game like that must have you guys looking forward to playoff hockey?

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
Hutson looked like Quinn Hughes on that first point. Take it from someone that watches him night in, night out.

Please don't let this go to your heads, lol. It's one game.
It’s one game, yes and there’s gonna be up and downs but he played a pretty good game and look like he might have his spot in the NHL for next season, looked like a regular. That play he created, we’ll see a lot of them.

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
It’s one game, yes and there’s gonna be up and downs but he played a pretty good game and look like he might have his spot in the NHL for next season, looked like a regular. That play he created, we’ll see a lot of them.

Hughes struggled a lot in his sophomore season in his own end. Don't be surprised if he puts up a 50 point rookie season and then teams key in on him.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
That was amazing tank coaching. Or they actually think they were doing the right thing.....

Harris and Kovacevik were destroyed all night. Out with 2 min left protecting a lead

Evans and Anderson play half off the OT

Hutson fun watch. Top line really quiet.

No PPs again. What 3 of last 4 games? Unheard of

Seriously if it wasn't a tank job then Marty needs to go-go sooner than later. I'm having Claude Julien flashbacks.

Reactions: Apoplectic Habs Fan

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Holy shit, they managed to blow it. Wow. Never shall I lose faith again.

Detroit will be going all out tomorrow. Should be a fun game. Gallagher, Anderson, RHP and Pezz with 2 goals each.

Reactions: Rozz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad