Line 1: Leafs +2.7
Line 2: Leafs +0.3
Line 3: Habs +1.7
Line 4: Habs +0.3

Pair 1: Leafs +0.8
Pair 2: Leafs +2.5
Pair 3: Leafs +0.6

Goalie: Even

That's with the Leafs missing their best player, of course.
How does it look if both Matthews AND Marner don't play tonight?

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Lots of tickets available for tonights game. What gives I wonder? People not comfortable being in big crowds? Prices finally too high? Eveyone going to be at BMO field (lol)? Wish I lived closer, I'd snag a couple for sure.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
By GSVA, the lines and pairs differential looks like:

Line 1: Leafs +2.7
Line 2: Leafs +0.3
Line 3: Habs +1.7
Line 4: Habs +0.3

Pair 1: Leafs +0.8
Pair 2: Leafs +2.5
Pair 3: Leafs +0.6

Goalie: Even

That's with the Leafs missing their best player, of course.

Weber, Price
Matthews

Montreal needs Weber ... to stay on LTIR.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Kampf was by far our best pick up, he's a very good player (no offense, but a good player)

A player no offense in 2021 isn't a very good player. He's not Mike Keane that he's gritty, good defensively and blocks shots

He's only good one or two things. Even those things seem better because he sucks at everything else. People were frustrated with mikaheyev last year you have no idea what you have in store then

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Lots of tickets available for tonights game. What gives I wonder? People not comfortable being in big crowds? Prices finally too high? Eveyone going to be at BMO field (lol)? Wish I lived closer, I'd snag a couple for sure.

I think the Leafs lost a lot of fans after last years performance lol

HarryLime

Jun 27, 2014
Halifax
don't see how anyone can get hype for this following last years trainwreck. never will be able to live that down. 1st MTL/TOR series in most of our lifetimes and don't see another one happening again now that the division are back to what they are.

Reactions: authentic

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
Some fans maybe fed up with the teams lack of success……..just a thought

Enga Olly

May 26, 2021

I live in the city and wouldn't go even if a couple of freebies crossed my palm - imo capacity crowds need to wait. We're seeing numbers go down, vax rates are really good but I would rather take another 4 months of caution and really wrestle this beast into the ground and eliminate traces of wide spread.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
For diehard Leaf fans every season is a real roller coaster ride of emotions.

I suspect this season will be less of a ride for me, just hard to get too excited about a relatively meaningless 82 game preamble to the real thing, especially after 5 playoff/playin series losses in a row.

You mean those fine folks who wait to post until we're down a goal or the game is lost and that all is hopeless and we should commit seppuku aren't on the level?!

Hey man, it takes a lot of pride and a ton of fortitude commit seppuku. ;)

don't see how anyone can get hype for this following last years trainwreck. never will be able to live that down. 1st MTL/TOR series in most of our lifetimes and don't see another one happening again now that the division are back to what they are.

Yeah been waiting for almost half a century for revenge, that was indeed a depressing letdown. And the chances of another shot at those mfo's during my lifetime are not good.

I live in the city and wouldn't go even if a couple of freebies crossed my palm - imo capacity crowds need to wait. We're seeing numbers go down, vax rates are really good but I would rather take another 4 months of caution and really wrestle this beast into the ground and eliminate traces of wide spread.

Same. I question the wisdom of allowing these full houses, I guess we'll know in a month or so but yeah, I completely agree.

Reactions: leaffaninvancouver

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
Some fans maybe fed up with the teams lack of success……..just a thought

Due to the ticket prices much of the ticket sales are corporate.
Hard to pivot on a dime and sell out all the tickets back to corporate (50% seating).

Last edited:

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
Not in the Atlantic.

So what side of "ok" are you on?

I said MTL look like an ok team. Are you saying that MTL couldn't achieve 8th place in the East? I didn't exactly give them a huge compliment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad