Post-Game Talk: Habs @ Caps 730pm ET - National Lampoon's Adversity Vacation

Do we overcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
what has he done to move up? 1 assist in last 11 games or 4 assists in last 23 games
He hasnt done much offensively but he is playing on the 4th line which hasnt produced much offense. The rest of his game has been solid. He is responsible defensively, doesn't take shifts off and he has been playing some on the pk unit.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Are you saying he intimidated you. It would definitely bother me. I dont have to look up the too many people but I dont like it when I have to.

He'd intimidate anyone, even you. I don't know how big you are but I doubt you're as imposing as he is. He looks like an ogre, he's absurdly tall, his arms are really long and his face is stretched. He's a scary guy, and I have tons of respect for the people that have to play hockey against this freak of nature.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
He hasnt done much offensively but he is playing on the 4th line which hasnt produced much offense. The rest of his game has been solid. He is responsible defensively, doesn't take shifts off and he has been playing some on the pk unit.

so they want to put him on the 1st or 2nd line with no offense? and you think dsp was bad lol

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
so they want to put him on the 1st or 2nd line with no offense? and you think dsp was bad lol
Hey I didnt say put Stephenson on the first line. I wanted him on the 3rd line but that line is playing well right now so I wouldn't mess with it right now.
However I'd rather see Wilson than DSP on the top line.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
He'd intimidate anyone, even you. I don't know how big you are but I doubt you're as imposing as he is. He looks like an ogre, he's absurdly tall, his arms are really long and his face is stretched. He's a scary guy, and I have tons of respect for the people that have to play hockey against this freak of nature.
I'm 4 feet 11 and 325 lbs. This diet I'm on is paying off

Reactions: Eazy for Kuzy

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Hey I didnt say put Stephenson on the first line. I wanted him on the 3rd line but that line is playing well right now so I wouldn't mess with it right now.
However I'd rather see Wilson than DSP on the top line.

then what is free stephenson implying?

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
We are well and truly awful so far. Maybe forcing Gruuby to go full Gumby against a team as anemic as the Habs will shame our guys into stepping up

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Frustrating to see skill forwards pass up opportunities to funnel pucks to the net in favor of futile stick-handling sorties thru the teeth of the D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad