Habs bizarre record

Status
Not open for further replies.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
really useless thread habs currently playing ok
but the leaf hatred over 2 wins by your toilet seat team over a tired team playing their backup doesnt equate to being overly gung ho over 2 wins.

If you lost both while playing a rested team the excuses on your end the tears would be flowing.

Before you accuse me of crying do know results show team playing tired or the night before loses a hell of a lot more then not.
Another :cry:.Man we will soon be running out of towels. Must be a Laff fan.:laugh:

HF007

Sep 9, 2008
All I know is the leafs caught back to back Ls from the habs

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
but the leaf hatred over 2 wins by your toilet seat team over a tired team playing their backup doesnt equate to being overly gung ho over 2 wins.

If you lost both while playing a rested team the excuses on your end the tears would be flowing.

Before you accuse me of crying do know results show team playing tired or the night before loses a hell of a lot more then not.
Dude it’s a joke relax. We are playing terrible so no excuses. That’s why Habs beat us twice. We are not playing good. Period.

Reactions: kladorf2005

Burke the Legend

Feb 22, 2012

Someone call this guy a wahhhhmbulance

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
Another Leafs thread?

If you won a game against them, it would still be a Habs thread.

yeM.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad