Habs biggest Needs are (poll)?

What are the Habs biggest needs (Current and/or Future)?

• Total voters

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Me too. It appears the Ducks are in wait mode as to whether they can be competitive this year i.e. not sell at TDL.
I think the Ducks are....well sitting ducks, I can’t imagine a scenario where they win, there’s a team that needs to reset.

They need to bottom out for 2-3yrs as they still have nice pieces.

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
I think the Ducks are....well sitting ducks, I can’t imagine a scenario where they win, there’s a team that needs to reset.

Yes. And both Steel and Jones are having difficult years. Still, Ducks fans don't want to sell right now. They need more convincing. :naughty:

Reactions: jaffy27

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010

You think the Ducks need to bottom out for 2-3 years but we’re okay? :laugh: I can write I’m a surgeon on a forum as opposed to a pilot. Doesn’t make me better or any more realistic then anyone else.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
You think the Ducks need to bottom out for 2-3 years but we’re okay? :laugh: I can write I’m a surgeon on a forum as opposed to a pilot. Doesn’t make me better or any more realistic then anyone else.
Ducks are last in their conference and 3rd worst team in the league......:laugh:

maybe you looking at standings from a few years ago :laugh:

Reactions: Roadhouse

Jul 6, 2016
That much needed LHD doesn't have to be a superstar. Guys like Alec Martinez, Brendon Dillon, Erik Gustaffson or Cam Fowler, would be plenty. Fowler would cost the most, of course.

If the Ducks would be willing to trade Fowler + Comtois, I would be more than happy.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
It’s a easy to pretend a pilot on this site.
That’s right, I’m pretending....:laugh:

fir shut and giggles I just landed in YYT this morning landed runway 34...it was an RNAV Zulu approach on the Burin3 arrival....runway is just above 7000ft long.
Landed, turned left on 11/29 all the way to the turning bay.
Came back on taxiway Juliet, crosses the de icing bay via lane 3 to apron 5 (I think)

i just made all that shit up

btw, ATIS was calling winds at 360 20 gusting 28.....and that’s knots for you my friend

if you want a lesson on Atlantic crossings, I’ll give you that too lol

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010

fir shut and giggles I just landed in YYT this morning landed runway 34...it was an RNAV Zulu approach on the Burin3 arrival....runway is just above 7000ft long.
Came back on taxiway Juliet, crosses the de icing bay via lane 3 to apron 5 (I think)

i just made all that **** up

btw, metar was calling winds at 360 20 gusting 28.....and that’s knots for you my friend

I was a rampy from ages 18-22 years old and could put that information up. Give me a break.

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
HF, where you need to discuss advanced stats to support the idea that A) Bergevin will not trade Price and B) it is incredibly hard to find a 'fit' for Price this year.

Saying we need a full rebuild without addressing the above is fine, though. No issue.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

i just made all that **** up

btw, ATIS was calling winds at 360 20 gusting 28.....and that’s knots for you my friend

if you want a lesson on Atlantic crossings, I’ll give you that too lol

When you follow an HF-inspired flight plan, there will usually be turbulence. :sarcasm:

DPf6GyO.jpg

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
I was a rampy from ages 18-22 years old and could put that information up. Give me a break.
You’re a Rampy......so you know the difference between an RNAV and ILS approach.

Whats your cue to approach the aircraft as we set the parking break.....when do you approach the aircraft, it’s when we do what??

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
You’re a Rampy......so you know the difference between an RNAV and ILS approach.

Whats your cue to approach the aircraft as we set the parking break.....when do you approach the aircraft, it’s when we do what??

:laugh: You know I can’t answer that.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
You walk into a bar. How do you know there's a pilot in the room?

Don't worry. He'll tell ya.

:sarcasm:
That’s hilarious lol......I’ve had to give guys shit cause they left their epaulettes on, it’s very taboo to do this entering a bar or even a restaurant

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Get healthy!

With the emergence of Suzuki, this is a good team when healthy.

Tatar Danault Gallagher
Drouin Suzuki Domi
Lehkonen KK Armia
Poehling Thompson Byron/Cousins
Weal

Chiarot Weber
Kulak* Petry
Mete Fleury
Rielly, Folin

Price
Primeau

*Kulak needs to get his S*** together. He's the only weak link.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
No you couldn’t, you have no ****in clue what the STARS or SIDS or noise abatement procedures are lol

Eh, but I know how beacon lights work and how important it is when it comes to chalking an aircraft. I may not be no pilot, but I’ve worked around aircrafts. Even if many years ago.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Thanks Runner.......lol

yes that’s the 767 over northern Manitoba heading to YFB

Im pissed cause that Tablet stopped working for me grrrr

Welcome, Captain.

What's a "Rampy"? :laugh:

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
That’s hilarious lol......I’ve had to give guys **** cause they left their epaulettes on, it’s very taboo to do this entering a bar or even a restaurant

I would imagine!!

Where I come from, they're dressed the same as everybody else. Some pilot types, you'll just know about 5 min into the house party or reception you're at.... work gets brought up in conversation easily. Fighter/tac hel pilots anyway. Then there's pilots from l'Armée de l'Air in France, another level entirely....

My job is boring and I never discuss it. Full credit to the pilots because their jobs are exciting material for party/bar conversations.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad