Habs biggest Needs are (poll)?

What are the Habs biggest needs (Current and/or Future)?

• Total voters

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I specifically said it’s been trending like that for 2 years.....2 years!!!!!......

Ott was March 1st of 2017.....that’s 2+.....holy ****.....like stop exposing yourself so badly, you’re admitting and exposing your inability to follow.....

And last year he traded a pick for a pick and a player who he can easily trade for another pick.....asset management......

I’m gonna stop exposing your ineptitude to follow, it’s embarrassing.

Bergevin made sure we picked 11 times two drafts ago, 10 picks last draft and 12 this upcoming draft.

I know math is not your strength so I’m gonna try to explain it with crayons......you only are awarded 7 picks per draft

3 draft x 7 picks per equals 21 picks

11 picks + 10 picks + 12 picks = 33 picks

that’s a difference of........you guessed it, 12 extra picks!!!!!!

my point stands

awaiting your snowman in July response

Maybe you can dissect a sentence in my quote and spin it into a limp counter argument
I'm dumber for reading this post.
The past two seasons we missed the POs, you think Bergevin is gonna waste significant assets to bring in rentals? Why the f*** would he do that when we are in a position to possibly draft 3rd overall?? So forget 2018.
Last year we were in a PO run and he wasted picks on a 4th liner.

Like I said, post less and learn more. The only thing you've exposed is your lack of rationale and objectivity. The trend you “see” is nothing more than you just desperately seeking positives. As I said, you're only showing how inobjective you are.

Last edited:

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
You know what , yes i missed that previous post . But i have read it and let me say that the reason i am coming on this forum is the hope to read post like that one . Even if i disagree with parts of it , it's a solid opinion that i respect . That 's exactly the opposite kind of post than the one i have denounced previously , because meaningless .

I think that the specific difference between your opinion and mine is about the quality of our prospects poll . You want 2-3 years of #1-#2 overall selections , but not me . I trust more the 2-3 last draftees than you . That's it that's all .

I hope you will add other good posts like that one in the future .

But again, you don't really have much reason to ''trust'' them more than I do. Even Bergevin, as much as I crap on him, has admitted himself plenty of times that ''when you draft where we do, it's very difficult to get those top guys''. So you want to trust Caufield, Poe, Romanov and the likes are going to be better.
Well okay but probabilities of them becoming as good as we would need them for us to become legit contenders over multiple seasons are actually pretty low. So basically, fanaticism is what you're banking on for this to happen because it's definitely not based on statistical or historical evidence.
You know who looked good too when they were in Juniors? Mete made some serious strides, came into camp, killed it, stayed with us since. How good is he now? Well, as promising as he was, he's a bottom 3 pairing guy at best.
Another guy who looked amazing and crushed it? Gallagher. He's unanimously loved on this board, a very rare feat. Every single team in the NHL would take a Gallagher. Yet...he's still not good enough to really be that high end offensive leader.
So just how good do you expect the Poes and rest to become man? It's not a very realistic way of looking at things imo.

Then there's cohesion of roster, I genuinely dislike how this team is built. I just don't see how anybody could look at this roster and suggest it looks pretty good. We do have good kids coming up, but as I said, they just aren't enough. We need to add high end skills to that group. When you do that, then you're in freaking business.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Dude....really? You are going to talk about reading comprehension when my whole point just flew right over your head? Signing free agents doesn't mean we aren't committed to our young kids, they can co exist, crazy right. I said I don't understand the narrative that signing free agents means we are abandoning HOPE in the kids.
Euh ya, and where did I say you cannot sign any free agents and be committed to your kids....
You are inventing things.

Sure Romanov might just be a good number 4 or a third pairing, idk, but the perceived value around the league for him is most likely quite high if we are trying to form an educated guess.
I have no freaking idea what the value of the league for Romanov is. Is he a top 10 prospect in the league? Definitely not. Does he even crack the top 10 Dman prospects? Again, I don't think so.
So ya...as I said, not exactly what I consider blue chip.

I don't even know how to tackle this one. Firstly, how can you say there's no planning when I just told you we have a left open over 30 million in space when those contracts are up. They could get the majority of them done a year before they hit UFA if they want.
Euh...wait...you think Bergevin purposely planned to leave out 30M???? First, he doesn't have 30M of space. Will he by then? Probably because he doesn't know how to spend it.
You realize Bergevin just said like a week ago how he has no idea how he will spend his cap space right?
You realize Bergevin has tried to lock up guys with his Cap space like Radulov, Tavares, Stastny, Gardiner, etc??

You're taking his failings, and spinning it as some type of master plan all along. It's such BS spin, you must be working in Public Relations.

Secondly, what are you even on about? We have 2 years until they become free agents, and most likely if we want we can keep almost everyone. Acting like there is chaos on the horizon because we might lose a guy like Tatar in 2 years lol. Ok.
Oh Lord...have you just started watching hockey or something?
Having a bunch of UFAs is never a good thing unless you want to rebuild. Re-sign everyone?? Are you nuts? Why would you even want that anyways? Even if they'd all agree to the same figures, I'd pass.
Then you factor in raises...and hell no. We should be trading most of those guys.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I don't get where you'd ever think this could work. I said it last year Suzuki will eventually make someone on this team expendable. We don't need and can't use three small play-makers on the same team let alone on the same line. You are actually doing a fine job illustrating our poor construction. We need to move something to get something we need. I'm not saying who but I am saying what.

I think Suzuki, Drouin, and Domi can all fit in the top 9, if only 1 on each line.

They can all snipe so they could possibly work. The size could be an issue on the cycle, but Suzuki's actually good on the wall. Remember Droui-Domi-Shaw worked and none was 6 feet tall. Hope that clues you in how it could possibly work, though it's not my first choice. Wouldbe better if Poehling bumps one of those three down to KK's line. And to your point about spreading out the playmakers, maybe one swaps with Tatar on the first line...

Domi Danault Gallagher
Tatar Suzuki Poehling
Drouin KK Armia
Byron Thompson Lehkonen

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
But again, you don't really have much reason to ''trust'' them more than I do. Even Bergevin, as much as I crap on him, has admitted himself plenty of times that ''when you draft where we do, it's very difficult to get those top guys''. So you want to trust Caufield, Poe, Romanov and the likes are going to be better.
Well okay but probabilities of them becoming as good as we would need them for us to become legit contenders over multiple seasons are actually pretty low. So basically, fanaticism is what you're banking on for this to happen because it's definitely not based on statistical or historical evidence.
You know who looked good too when they were in Juniors? Mete made some serious strides, came into camp, killed it, stayed with us since. How good is he now? Well, as promising as he was, he's a bottom 3 pairing guy at best.
Another guy who looked amazing and crushed it? Gallagher. He's unanimously loved on this board, a very rare feat. Every single team in the NHL would take a Gallagher. Yet...he's still not good enough to really be that high end offensive leader.
So just how good do you expect the Poes and rest to become man? It's not a very realistic way of looking at things imo.

Then there's cohesion of roster, I genuinely dislike how this team is built. I just don't see how anybody could look at this roster and suggest it looks pretty good. We do have good kids coming up, but as I said, they just aren't enough. We need to add high end skills to that group. When you do that, then you're in freaking business.
Who were the franchise players of the Blues last season , and how many victories the Leafs and the Oilers got during the PO's ? Of course, we all know it 's a very good thing to get Stars players in your franchise, like the Ovechkin Crosby , Malkin and co.

But how many year it took to Washington , to the Pens to won a Cup ? how long it will take to Edmonton or Toronto to get one ? Many say already that the Leafs are going to be in trouble very soon if they don't win it this season or next one .

I prefer another approach ; The depth and the force as a team.
Last 2 summer , the Habs have had more draft choices and it will be the same this year and the next one . I agree with you that we won't get franchise players but , a very, very solid core . Four good and effective lines, and a well balanced defensive group.
In the end i can only agree to disagree with your point of view and your approach vs mine .

Last edited:

TheBuriedHab

Jan 27, 2010
Euh ya, and where did I say you cannot sign any free agents and be committed to your kids....
You are inventing things.

You did. "Pointing at kids is irrelevant as we know Bergevin tried to lock in free agents but failed to do so.

I have no freaking idea what the value of the league for Romanov is. Is he a top 10 prospect in the league? Definitely not. Does he even crack the top 10 Dman prospects? Again, I don't think so.
So ya...as I said, not exactly what I consider blue chip.

Again, thats on you, not me. Being oblivious doesn't mean you are correct. You are wrong here.

Euh...wait...you think Bergevin purposely planned to leave out 30M???? First, he doesn't have 30M of space. Will he by then? Probably because he doesn't know how to spend it.
You realize Bergevin just said like a week ago how he has no idea how he will spend his cap space right?
You realize Bergevin has tried to lock up guys with his Cap space like Radulov, Tavares, Stastny, Gardiner, etc??

I don't know bud, go make an effort and look at cap friendly, takes 2 seconds. If you are going to put no effort into doing some research just stop replying.

If you are gullible enough to believe that because he said in a press conference he doesn't know how he will spend the cap it means nothing is planned, I also have a bridge to sell you. Yeah oh no man, if we signed Tavares we might not be able to keep everyone, what an idiot! Jeez. Tough statement right there.

Oh Lord...have you just started watching hockey or something?
Having a bunch of UFAs is never a good thing unless you want to rebuild. Re-sign everyone?? Are you nuts? Why would you even want that anyways? Even if they'd all agree to the same figures, I'd pass.
Then you factor in raises...and hell no. We should be trading most of those guys.

Seems like you actually aren't aware that if they want they can sign people to extensions starting the summer before they hit free agency for one. So which one of Armia, Gallagher, Petry, Domi or Danault do you not want re-signed? Wouldn't take them back on the same contracts! Yikes. The fact that you think we should trade most of these guys is a very telling statement on how bad your opinion is.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
You did. "Pointing at kids is irrelevant as we know Bergevin tried to lock in free agents but failed to do so.
Ughh...Pointing to kids is not a '' direction''. We have three rookies and early 20s guys. Ya, okay, and?
It's like saying our direction is...speed and skill!.
Bergevin went with younger guys when he took over too. He got rid of Kaberle, Gomez, Bourque, Gorges, etc. Preferred going with the Gallagher, Galch, PK, Price, Patches, Eller, Diaz, and such.
Our current kids are just a bit younger as is normal in the cycles of the NHL.

Again, thats on you, not me. Being oblivious doesn't mean you are correct. You are wrong here.
As of July 2019, Dobber hockey had these rankings for best prospect Dman:
Top 50 Fantasy Prospect Defensemen – July 2019 | DobberHockey – Fantasy NHL Projections and Analysis
Romanov at 26th. Granted, a few of the top guys are rookie NHLers now, unlike Romanov, so not sure if you would qualify them as prospects anymore but still goes back to my point. I don't see him as a top 10 Dman, let alone a top 10 or even top 20 overall, prospect.
So ya, wouldn't put him as a blue chip. But hey, I guess Dobber Hockey and everybody who doesn't think like you on Romanov is simply wrong. :facepalm:
I don't know bud, go make an effort and look at cap friendly, takes 2 seconds. If you are going to put no effort into doing some research just stop replying.
We have 7.4M in space. Learn how to conjugate verbs. We do not have 30M in space. Maybe we will in 2 years, or maybe not, depends on what happens from now till then.
Not sure why you're even talking about the space anyways, I never claimed we would have an issue fitting everyone under our cap. As much of your post, your point here is moot.

If you are gullible enough to believe that because he said in a press conference he doesn't know how he will spend the cap it means nothing is planned, I also have a bridge to sell you. Yeah oh no man, if we signed Tavares we might not be able to keep everyone, what an idiot! Jeez. Tough statement right there.
Gullible? No, I think what he said just shows he's an idiot, like the 1298439742937 other times he's proven it. I think he has a few ideas, which he fails to implement, so now it's been 3 years he's left holding his dick in his hands with free space.
Not be able to keep everyone? What does that have to do with anything? I want most of those guys traded...so what the hell are you babbling on about?
My point was to show you how Bergevin kept trying to use his space, so giving him this credit because he savvely arranged to keep around 30M to extend his players is just a BS desperate spin.

Seems like you actually aren't aware that if they want they can sign people to extensions starting the summer before they hit free agency for one. So which one of Armia, Gallagher, Petry, Domi or Danault do you not want re-signed? Wouldn't take them back on the same contracts! Yikes. The fact that you think we should trade most of these guys is a very telling statement on how bad your opinion is.
Oh yes...my opinion is so bad...meanwhile these guys along with the rest of this beautiful club has lead us to....hmm..nowhere, but yes, let's extend them all to big raises so they can all continue guiding us in our fine journey of mediocrity.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Who were the franchise players of the Blues last season , and how many victories the Leafs and the Oilers got during the PO's ? Of course, we all know it 's a very good thing to get Stars players in your franchise, like the Ovechkin Crosby , Malkin and co.
But..who cares? the Blues hit this magical run since they brought in Bennington and Berube. ROR is also their Pat Bergeron. We do not have anyone like this here. We also don't really have a Tarasenko.
But again, who cares? they have 100% of a different roster and it worked for them.
Us?...we didn't make the POs and that was despite everyone playing some good. Hoping for cinderella runs isn't really helping your case.
Oilers and Leafs have been mocked forever because of their terrible management. Not sure how comparing us to them helps your case.

But how many year it took to Washington , to the Pens to won a Cup ? how long it will take to Edmonton or Toronto to get one ? Many say already that the Leafs are going to be in trouble very soon if they don't win it this season or next one .
Again...not sure what your point is here. So it took other teams long to win cups, so that means it's okay if we suck?

I prefer another approach ; The depth and the force as a team.
Last 2 summer , the Habs have had more draft choices and it will be the same this year and the next one . I agree with you that we won't get franchise players but , a very, very solid core . Four good and effective lines, and a well balanced defensive group.
In the end i can only agree to disagree with your point of view and your approach vs mine .
Habs had a lot of draft picks in later rounds, odds of those players becoming impact guys are significantly low. I'm not talking becoming a Crosby, I'm talking becoming a Gallagher.
And then you need to look at your free agents, you want to extend all these guys? Okay, how much are they asking? You want to pay Petry 8M if that's his ask? Tatar at 7M? How much is Danault going to ask? Those guys are all upcoming UFAs, if you haven't locked them in prior to next year's deadline do we sell or risk losing them?
Okay, let's get rid of some as we have kids coming in who can take over, well great, but that takes away the depth and you're back to having not enough strong talent at the top of your roster, just average-good, and then you need to fill up the bottom part with mediocre guys. Round and round we go in this cycle of mediocrity.

TheBuriedHab

Jan 27, 2010
Ughh...Pointing to kids is not a '' direction''. We have three rookies and early 20s guys. Ya, okay, and?
It's like saying our direction is...speed and skill!.
Bergevin went with younger guys when he took over too. He got rid of Kaberle, Gomez, Bourque, Gorges, etc. Preferred going with the Gallagher, Galch, PK, Price, Patches, Eller, Diaz, and such.
Our current kids are just a bit younger as is normal in the cycles of the NHL.

Ok you just said a bunch of nothing here. Kids are young, not a direction, got it.

As of July 2019, Dobber hockey had these rankings for best prospect Dman:
Top 50 Fantasy Prospect Defensemen – July 2019 | DobberHockey – Fantasy NHL Projections and Analysis
Romanov at 26th. Granted, a few of the top guys are rookie NHLers now, unlike Romanov, so not sure if you would qualify them as prospects anymore but still goes back to my point. I don't see him as a top 10 Dman, let alone a top 10 or even top 20 overall, prospect.
So ya, wouldn't put him as a blue chip. But hey, I guess Dobber Hockey and everybody who doesn't think like you on Romanov is simply wrong. :facepalm:

This has got to be a joke right, am i getting punked? You just quoted a fantasy keeper league guide. What? Wasn't aware we were basing potential prospect value off how good a guy will be in your keeper league lmao. Not much else to say on that.

We have 7.4M in space. Learn how to conjugate verbs. We do not have 30M in space. Maybe we will in 2 years, or maybe not, depends on what happens from now till then.
Not sure why you're even talking about the space anyways, I never claimed we would have an issue fitting everyone under our cap. As much of your post, your point here is moot.

Montreal Canadiens - CapFriendly - NHL Salary Caps

? Why are you quoting what we have left for this season? Are you lost? I clearly said for 2021-2022 when those contracts are up we have over 30 million in cap space currently, not for this season....This is just getting embarrassing for you.

Oh yes...my opinion is so bad...meanwhile these guys along with the rest of this beautiful club has lead us to....hmm..nowhere, but yes, let's extend them all to big raises so they can all continue guiding us in our fine journey of mediocrity.

Yes, your biggest flaw in thinking is that since we aren't a cup contender today none of these players will help us if we do become one. Its quite a short sighted view and extremely flawed.

get25

Oct 17, 2015
So if you get a top-4 LD, what happens with Romanov, Harris, Norlinder, Struble?
Only way I see this would be a 1 year rental.

If anything given our number of prospects of LD, I would be looking for a RD. For now we have Brook and Juulsen.

Anyway a PF would be great on the left or right.
For now we have Domi-Drouin on the left and Gallagher-Armia-Caufield on the right.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Ok you just said a bunch of nothing here. Kids are young, not a direction, got it.
Precisely. You have a tough time with comprehension though. Flip it over, imagine someone said ''there's a bunch of veterans and that's our direction''...smart hey.

This has got to be a joke right, am i getting punked? You just quoted a fantasy keeper league guide. What? Wasn't aware we were basing potential prospect value off how good a guy will be in your keeper league lmao. Not much else to say on that.
Well you said it's on me. I'm showing you opinions from others. You laugh...damn, you gained some serious cred ''bud''.
Here:
https://thehockeywriters.com/nhl-top-100-prospects-ranking/
Romanov ranked 96th...but lemme guess. LOLOL hockey writers...am I right?
NHL prospect rankings: Top 50 players in NHL pipelines for 2019-20
Romanov not in top 50.

You're having such a petty discussion honestly, if you can't even admit that Romanov isn't exactly what is considered a blue chip prospect, I don't know what to tell you. Nothing wrong with being very high on a kid, doesn't make him a general consensus blue chip prospect.
Romanov is interesting, that's it.
Montreal Canadiens - CapFriendly - NHL Salary Caps

? Why are you quoting what we have left for this season? Are you lost? I clearly said for 2021-2022 when those contracts are up we have over 30 million in cap space currently, not for this season....This is just getting embarrassing for you.
Because you have no idea how much cap space we will have by 21-22. Next summer already, we will need to extend Domi, which will impact our cap. I guess Bergevin won't bring in anybody from outside either to add then.
Hey bro, we will have 100% in 2030. Boom...smart GM be GM-ing.

But this is completely besides the point. I never claimed we were in some financial cap issues or that we won't have enough money to re-sign players. But we've well established how comprehension isn't your forte.
Yes, your biggest flaw in thinking is that since we aren't a cup contender today none of these players will help us if we do become one. Its quite a short sighted view and extremely flawed.
Yes that is correct. I think because we are not a contender today...Domi cannot be of service to us at any point over the next decade. You are right on the mark ''bud''.
Comprehension FTW!..:facepalm:

TheBuriedHab

Jan 27, 2010
Precisely. You have a tough time with comprehension though. Flip it over, imagine someone said ''there's a bunch of veterans and that's our direction''...smart hey.

What do you mean, if a team is full of veterans it's pretty clear they are in win now mode. I guess if you have a "Tough time with reading comprehension" you probably can't figure that out either.

Well you said it's on me. I'm showing you opinions from others. You laugh...damn, you gained some serious cred ''bud''.
Here:
https://thehockeywriters.com/nhl-top-100-prospects-ranking/
Romanov ranked 96th...but lemme guess. LOLOL hockey writers...am I right?
NHL prospect rankings: Top 50 players in NHL pipelines for 2019-20
Romanov not in top 50.

You're having such a petty discussion honestly, if you can't even admit that Romanov isn't exactly what is considered a blue chip prospect, I don't know what to tell you. Nothing wrong with being very high on a kid, doesn't make him a general consensus blue chip prospect.
Romanov is interesting, that's it.

Hey this one deserves a standing ovation. You actually didn't use a fantasy keeper league rankings to base your argument on whether Romanov is a blue chip prospect or not. I'm super impressed. Good job bud.

I mean you are the one being anal about him being a blue chip prospect or not. Let me rephrase this for you then since it's triggering you. Next season I do believe we will have the opportunity to integrate two very interesting prospects within our big club! I warn thee these are not blue chip prospects, merely interesting ones!

Because you have no idea how much cap space we will have by 21-22. Next summer already, we will need to extend Domi, which will impact our cap. I guess Bergevin won't bring in anybody from outside either to add then.
Hey bro, we will have 100% in 2030. Boom...smart GM be GM-ing.

But this is completely besides the point. I never claimed we were in some financial cap issues or that we won't have enough money to re-sign players. But we've well established how comprehension isn't your forte.

Buddy what are you on about? It goes from you being completely lost and quoting what our cap space is for the remainder of this season to now you telling me we might sign some people between now and 2021. Brilliant bro. I said we have over 30 million in cap space in 21-22 at this moment. That's it. I never said I had a crystal ball telling me we aren't making moves did I? Take a breath, read, and comprehend what's being said.

Yes that is correct. I think because we are not a contender today...Domi cannot be of service to us at any point over the next decade. You are right on the mark ''bud''.
Comprehension FTW!..:facepalm:

You know what else, the majority of these guys can help us in the future as well. Even the players (gasp) over the age of 30. But yeah keep trumpeting the we need to tank more to be successful train "bud".

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
What do you mean, if a team is full of veterans it's pretty clear they are in win now mode. I guess if you have a "Tough time with reading comprehension" you probably can't figure that out either.
So we are in a win-whenever-letsee mode...got it.
Case in point, no direction. Thanks.
Hey this one deserves a standing ovation. You actually didn't use a fantasy keeper league rankings to base your argument on whether Romanov is a blue chip prospect or not. I'm super impressed. Good job bud.
Considering the difficulty you have at grasping things, I'm not surprised you're impressed. ;)
I mean you are the one being anal about him being a blue chip prospect or not. Let me rephrase this for you then since it's triggering you. Next season I do believe we will have the opportunity to integrate two very interesting prospects within our big club! I warn thee these are not blue chip prospects, merely interesting ones!
Here's a thought, next time let's just say we have two superstars and when someone comes in to argue they're not superstars, let's just tell them ''wtv dude!! semantics''. :facepalm:

Buddy what are you on about? It goes from you being completely lost and quoting what our cap space is for the remainder of this season to now you telling me we might sign some people between now and 2021. Brilliant bro. I said we have over 30 million in cap space in 21-22 at this moment. That's it. I never said I had a crystal ball telling me we aren't making moves did I? Take a breath, read, and comprehend what's being said.
And at this moment, we have 100% of our cap in 2030. So things are fine, we will be able to afford anybody we want.

My point was simple.
You said ''how can you say there's no planning when we have 30M in cap space'', to which I responded ''we don't have 30M'', a simple mockery of your claim that you took literally :facepalm: and still are like 5 posts later...but the post was to show you the 30M in space is coming from circumstances, not savvy planning. Simple and clear.

You know what else, the majority of these guys can help us in the future as well. Even the players (gasp) over the age of 30. But yeah keep trumpeting the we need to tank more to be successful train "bud".
''They can help us''....wow...cool story bro. Help us accomplish what exactly? Every player in the NHL can ''help you''. Do you have any more extremely generic and pointless arguments?

TheBuriedHab

Jan 27, 2010
So we are in a win-whenever-letsee mode...got it.
Case in point, no direction. Thanks.

I mean if that is your grand realization of the situation, sure. If you want to be that old man yelling at clouds I'm not going to stop you.

Considering the difficulty you have at grasping things, I'm not surprised you're impressed. ;)

Here's a thought, next time let's just say we have two superstars and when someone comes in to argue they're not superstars, let's just tell them ''wtv dude!! semantics''. :facepalm:

I'm actually most impressed with how many terrible takes you can spew out. Yeah debating prospects potentials can definitely be compared to discussing if a superstar is a superstar. Another brilliant analogy.

My point was simple.
You said ''how can you say there's no planning when we have 30M in cap space'', to which I responded ''we don't have 30M'', a simple mockery of your claim that you took literally :facepalm: and still are like 5 posts later...but the post was to show you the 30M in space is coming from circumstances, not savvy planning. Simple and clear.

And again your point is just bad. Free agents didn't sign here so we have all that space, but if they did we wouldn't. Brilliant. I say we have 30m in cap space, you say we don't, I say we do, "Dude you like totally missed my point bro I was like mocking your point" Riveting stuff.

''They can help us''....wow...cool story bro. Help us accomplish what exactly? Every player in the NHL can ''help you''. Do you have any more extremely generic and pointless arguments?

Jeeez I really have to explain every minute thought to the max with you or you just get lost eh. Reading between the lines isn't your forte I see. I believe Domi, Gallagher, Petry, Tatar, Danault, Armia, Drouin, Weber and Price can be core players for us when we contend, with Suzuki, KK, Caufield, Poehling, Romanov, Mete and Fleury coming into their own. I'm sure you disagree, and it's fine. I get it. Let's move on.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I mean if that is your grand realization of the situation, sure. If you want to be that old man yelling at clouds I'm not going to stop you.
Cool, moving on.

I'm actually most impressed with how many terrible takes you can spew out. Yeah debating prospects potentials can definitely be compared to discussing if a superstar is a superstar. Another brilliant analogy.
You said we have two blue chip prospects, I said I disagree about Romanov. That was too harsh for you.
Must be part of that hyper sensitive generation.

And again your point is just bad. Free agents didn't sign here so we have all that space, but if they did we wouldn't. Brilliant. I say we have 30m in cap space, you say we don't, I say we do, "Dude you like totally missed my point bro I was like mocking your point" Riveting stuff.
:facepalm:

Jeeez I really have to explain every minute thought to the max with you or you just get lost eh. Reading between the lines isn't your forte I see. I believe Domi, Gallagher, Petry, Tatar, Danault, Armia, Drouin, Weber and Price can be core players for us when we contend, with Suzuki, KK, Caufield, Poehling, Romanov, Mete and Fleury coming into their own. I'm sure you disagree, and it's fine. I get it. Let's move on.
Lol...you named 9 players...that's pretty much half your team. So half the team is the core...to that we add 7 youngsters-rookies...and we will contend with such group. Similar group missed the POs last year, struggling this year again, but sure...over the next few years man, they will be da bomb!

Some fans just can't seem to learn. No matter how many times we go through this process, some just never do.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Both are very good ranking ;

Zadina ; 9th on the first , 4th on the second one .
If you're gonna judge it as so then every single draft list out there along with every scout need to get fired. There are filled with mistakes and bad predictions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad