Post-Game Talk: Habs Beat Coyotes

MtlSars

Dec 9, 2016
Monteambeault was pretty good.
Xhekaj had a really solid performance defensively, and no penalties!!
Suzuki keeps putting up points.
Showcased depth Armia and Pearson in front of many scouts.
Superstar Jordan Harris with a 2 pts night.

We had lost 5 in a row and won one game at home over the Clayton Kellerless coyotes, while being outshot and outplayed. The tank bodes well get over yourselves...

Also...Ottawa doesn't have a 1st round pick this year, or did that change?

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Useless win. If they lost, they’d be inn5th and closer to 4th. Moving up in the standings has no benefit whatsoever. I do love Monty though.

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
my boy Harris with 2 pts

Harris is the most underrated player on this team. After being one of our most consistent D last year, he's struggled with this year with injuries and has had some ups and downs which is expected with a 23 year old D. Who knows whether he'll be with us long-term, but he's a guy that we should not be in a rush to trade unless there is an overpayment.

People just need to be patient with all of our young D, odds are next year we'll see Struble struggle like Guhle, Xhekaj, Harris and Barron have at times and people will overreact.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Happy to see some goals and a birthday win. Seeing the team live for the first time since trading Monahan and its clear his departure makes a big difference. Outside the top line and the Newhook line, none of the other forwards were fun to watch. I dreaded seeing the Evans line as everyone just frustrates me for different reasons. For Gally, while I like his hustle, its clear his body is holding him back, you gotta think he'll end up on the LTIR someday. I like Evans, he is just playing in a role thats bigger than he is capable of. For Anderson, he's gotten into Gomez/Bourque territory. You know he can do more but just can't and he's not compensating the lack of offense by doing other things like hitting. He just looks lost.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad