Guy Boucher to join Habs staff?

viceroy

Mar 5, 2011
Montreal suburbs
I'd rather Kirk Muller for the PP. Boucher can coach St. John's until meathead fails next year.

I think Boucher will head over to Ottawa and if the Blues lose early in the playoffs maybe Muller might replace Hitchcock?

I think Crawford w. the IceCaps would've been great but MB closed that door. So unless Sly leaves on his own to Sherbrooke we'll probably be SOL.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Marc Crawford is the Coach that can check the most boxes for a great fit with the Habs future IMHO, even down to the bowtie. Crawford being a former NHLer, a players coach, innovator that has excelled as a coach with young players/teams and their development/chemistry. The Habs have reached the level that the Core Group has matured, bottom six are quality players & prospects are ready to take the next step. This is precisely the coach needed, for the Habs to become an "Elite Contender" that plays a puck possession game, continually improving their offensive game. Crawford's always liked his team's to pressure the opposition, fast skating transition game and quick strike offence!!!...:handclap::handclap::handclap:

Another ace up their sleeve, is having Matthews last coach when the Habs win the Entry Draft Lottery, and the 1st OV in 2016.:popcorn:

Dec 2, 2010
Dom Ducharme, quebecois, left Halifax to be close to family. They need to get him on board. Opportunities don't get presented any easier than that.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
The clincher is going to be the Habs playing in Laval in 2017 -- might just get several desirable candidates to buy in on account of being in an NHL city or closer to home.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad