Guelph Storm 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazyboy

Sponsor
May 24, 2010
Wallaceburg, Ontario
worst part is there is no push back. Lazy plays, quitting on plays, defeated attitude. Missing is a Tyler Bertuzzi type amid all this talent. Kinda sad that so much talent is all for naught

Reactions: storm surge

stormtracker

Apr 29, 2006
Guelph
Sounds like London's coaching staff is doing their job. Don't need your starter on the bench. Might need some of those behind your bench.

lazyboy

Sponsor
May 24, 2010
Wallaceburg, Ontario
this is not on Poppy alone, its on everyone in a storm uniform and the coaches behind the bench. Popovich has played ok, made some saves but instills no confidence in me. Brutal rebound control

edit:'storm' not 'sting'

Last edited:
Reactions: LDN

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
I expect a different team to show up tomorrow. I think your Storm boys have a lot of pride and skill as well so they will be playing hard for you fans...should be some good games in Guelph

storm surge

Dec 5, 2017
got punked.. by green after every play.. refs did nada!. we just skated away.. 6 passed to green as much as red..half bench un used.... no damned heart.... ok guys4 outa next 5.....burny burny burny ... good by..!lets have at least 3 firey close games eh guys.... sorry players... I'm just a bit stunned by it all.

rangersblues

Mar 21, 2010
got punked.. by green after every play.. refs did nada!. we just skated away.. 6 passed to green as much as red..half bench un used.... no damned heart.... ok guys4 outa next 5.....burny burny burny ... good by..!lets have at least 3 firey close games eh guys.... sorry players... I'm just a bit stunned

In my day we just called it drunk.

Last edited:

storm surge

Dec 5, 2017
Wonder if George Burnett was too preoccupied with the draft yesterday to turn his mind to the game 2 of the playoffs? Just saying
hunter musta bin too..just sayin..not too impressed by his overall draft either..maybe a certain ex coach owner should step up and grab the reigns..

Reactions: LDN

RoyalCitySlicker

Sep 6, 2013
Through the first two games of this series, I cant help but be reminded of the Holland/Beck/Latta teams of the past.

No push back. No fight. Just playing for themselves.

Add on some poor play, spotty goaltending and absentee coaching and it's easy to see why its 2-0.

Credit to the Knights too....they are playing exactly how they need to against this team. They look good.

Still, not over yet. A loss tomorrow all but seals it tho.

storm surge

Dec 5, 2017
Through the first two games of this series, I cant help but be reminded of the Holland/Beck/Latta teams of the past.

No push back. No fight. Just playing for themselves.

Add on some poor play, spotty goaltending and absentee coaching and it's easy to see why its 2-0.

Credit to the Knights too....they are playing exactly how they need to against this team. They look good.

Still, not over yet. A loss tomorrow all but seals it tho.
can't see 4 outa five wins now.. but will hope..

BehindSooNet

Mar 15, 2015
Guess it could be worse. We could be the Soo Greyhounds currently losing 10 to 1 to Saginaw and the game is not over

On the positive side we out-shot Saginaw 43-42 AND we held them to only ONE power play goal on NINE opportunities.... LOL... Sunday was not a good day for any of the visiting teams!

Reactions: Houndsfan22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad