GDT: Group S • May 6 • Germany 2, Latvia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like Wall

I am Registered User
May 2, 2006
Letu zeme
Masaļskis and idiots in defense gave a good present to the Germans. What another great loss today. I knew it.

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
I don't know, whether I should celebrate or fear, because yesterday Indrašis scored the first goal and it didn't end that good for us.

1:0 LAT

If you feel really jinxed about getting a lead, you could start with making an own goal when Latvia plays Denmark. We could really need it :D

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
That's why we all are on the forum. If we couldn't ***** around here, we would probably kill somebody during watching hockey :laugh:

It was just a comment I made on the Italy-Denmark forum where the Latvians replied didn't shared the danes nervousness (obviously :laugh: )
So I can be more calm here - :naughty: I really want an OT - less points for Denmark to catch up to.

Like Wall

I am Registered User
May 2, 2006
Letu zeme
I'd love to have Vasiļjevs instead of Å irokovs. Imagine Herberts playing on the same line with Daugava - that would've been great.

He was kind of unnoticeable last year (tired?). And unfortunately he's now busy enjoying that German citizenship.

And we don't need PP to start losing confidence. Seems like they've shot all the powder. I hope 3rd period will be like the 1st. Speed, speed and more speed.

Reynys

Apr 30, 2011
at the end of both periods seems like we either run out gas or became too relaxed.

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Slowest period of hockey I've ever seen. Abysmal lack of pace. I can't even blame refs or anything.

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
I am a little confused and maybe somebody here can help me out.

Before the game I keep hearing from all these "experts" tht one of they keys for this game against Latvia is to play a gritty and physical game.

But then two of our more gritty and physical players in Schütz and Rankel are scratched. I don't get it. :help:

The first period was bad. The second was a little better, but still not good. I have very little confidence in this team. Hopefully Latvia will run out of gas. :shakehead

Schalkenullvier*

Tripp's goal seems to have woken up the germans... either that, or conceding from the stick of "stone hands"Tripp has the latvians still in shock. They're still getting their chances, but germany seems atleast equal afterwards when before it was latvian domination...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad