GDT: Group S • May 12 • Norway 3, Latvia 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
Damn.....Germany-Denmark...that will be so interesting. So what do the norwegians and latvians want as result in that match???

SirKillalot

Feb 27, 2008
Norway
Norwegians didn`t play good,we just played the worst game in the last years.

They didn't play great, but they did play good. Won the battles and didn't go on the antics some of your guys tried with.

The PP was good awful and slow though.

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
Completely agree. It was abvious from the first minutes, that there is no spark in there eyes and no chemistry.

No, the worst was last year 5:2 loss against Slovenia.

Yeah from the first minutes i thought oh maybe we`re playing from counter-attack strategy,but then it became obvious that there is no spark,no willingness

TollefsenFan

Apr 29, 2010
K-town
German victory is suited for us,as i understand from our viewpoint in the rankings

Ill be cheering for the danes i think. Our last game is vs Denmark and if the danes still got 1 point, then we will have a hard time winning. So if the danes win this one, I think they will calm down and focus on the next wc.

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
Ill be cheering for the danes i think. Our last game is vs Denmark and if the danes still got 1 point, then we will have a hard time winning. So if the danes win this one, I think they will calm down and focus on the next wc.

I may be selfish but i cheer for other team only if it affects us in any positive way,and german victory would be positive for us.

TollefsenFan

Apr 29, 2010
K-town
Norwegians didn`t play good,we just played the worst game in the last years.

I think we played well. We played "czech" hockey. Blocking shots and controlling the mid zone. Our PP sucked, but okey. I can live with that. I also think the latvian team played rly well on PK. U didnt let our D shoot the puck. Its our D that scores most goals :nod: U also hit the post several times. So no latvia didnt play bad at all.

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
I think we played well. We played "czech" hockey. Blocking shots and controlling the mid zone. Our PP sucked, but okey. I can live with that. I also think the latvian team played rly well on PK. U didnt let our D shoot the puck. Its our D that scores most goals :nod: U also hit the post several times. So no latvia didnt play bad at all.

When the score was 2-0 we were broken then we started to play DIV.1 hockey not Elite level hockey,we sucked,there is no denying it

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen

You are implying im not calm :laugh:
Depression over Denmark this WC has all the calm you can imagine....:sarcasm:
Hopes on the contrary is the source of frustrating.......

TollefsenFan

Apr 29, 2010
K-town
I may be selfish but i cheer for other team only if it affects us in any positive way,and german victory would be positive for us.

How can u say that. The danes got a bunch of nhlrs. They will do whatever it takes to avoid relegation. U will face em soon and they will be desperate. They got nothing to loose and thats dangerous.

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
How can u say that. The danes got a bunch of nhlrs. They will do whatever it takes to avoid relegation. U will face em soon and they will be desperate. They got nothing to loose and thats dangerous.

Like we have anything to loose,now, we are also desperate.

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen

Always fear danish in sport when they have no hopes...then they play absolutely freely. It's pressure of expectations that always gets them down.

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
Always fear danish in sport when they have no hopes...then they play absolutely freely. It's pressure of expectations that always gets them down.

I hope this will be also true for Latvia,because we were expected to win this,maybe there is still hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad