GDT: Group S • May 12 • Norway 3, Latvia 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
Haha, when Canada and USA are finished, It's all about who played the worst and the crappy refs. When Norway and Latvia are finished, time to learn some new languages so we can shout or write strange language in the "revenge-meeting" next year:laugh:

Kudos!:handclap:

Totally :handclap: :laugh:

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
We haven`t come up with anything clever yet,the reason they call us horse heads- looking at latvia the shoreline looks like a horses head,but however we do make fun of estonians for beeing slow :D

LOL.....well Estonians and Finns have their own name slugger fest i think :laugh:
I think the Estonians thinks Finns are a bit barbarian, and the Finns think the Estonian are unmanly.....from what little i have heard....small number of people

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
Haha, when Canada and USA are finished, It's all about who played the worst and the crappy refs. When Norway and Latvia are finished, time to learn some new languages so we can shout or write strange language in the "revenge-meeting" next year:laugh:

Kudos!:handclap:

Yep if we loose to Latvia we will have some "zirga galvas" jokes comming up :laugh: and probably if we win as well

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
LOL.....well Estonians and Finns have their own name slugger fest i think :laugh:
I think the Estonians thinks Finns are a bit barbarian, and the Finns think the Estonian are unmanly.....from what little i have heard....small number of people

Oh yeah,we have lots of anecdotes about estionians my favourite-Latvian soldier has to be ready and in full gear in the time match burns out,estonian soldier has to do the same in the time a candle burns out :laugh:

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
so they use it as an insult? :laugh: that`s silly

It's more when they are frustrated.....you know swedes are seen by danes as being a bit east german (so correct and moral preaching)...while they see us like some kind a semi(?)-dangerous chaos factor :laugh:

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
Another thing: Why didn't New Jersey Devils never hire Miroslaw Satan as their team Captain????? What a missed opportunity.

Exique*

Well atleast you will know why you call us like that,unlike majority of Lithuanians :laugh:

2012-05-12_wmhock20120512rk202_copy.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
Remmember we were discussing the discipline of the swiss? funny how things change so fast

It's because in reality we "control" the world from this board.....we influence the cosmic flow in a negative way :laugh: Reality has learned to do the opposite of the intention of our praises.

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
It's because in reality we "control" the world from this board.....we influence the cosmic flow in a negative way :laugh: Reality has learned to do the opposite of the intention of our praises.

Oh yeah totally, by the way swedes are palying great,just thought i`d throw this in here,and that zetterberg guy? hes fantastic :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad