GDT: Group S • May 12 • Italy 0, Sweden 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harikkerk

Dec 27, 2011
Sweden
8-4 (yeah 4 because of Fasth) He's getting more and more shaky for each game. Poor *******.

The team itself can win the gold, no doubt.
But with Fasth in the goal idk if it's even possible to get the Bronze....lol

Always kept my hopes up for that guy....But he's just not good in WC :(

Edit Anyone else has noticed how Järnkrok is missing the damn goal every time he shoots?

Slenke

Mar 15, 2012
So we have the same stupid ref as yesterday? Let's see if an errant puck comes flying his way.

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
Sweden is asleep and is still up 2-0.

Italy is bad at hockey.

Silfverberg can't even seem to get his game going against these guys..:shakehead

Hockeyfrilla

Swe prospect fanatic
May 25, 2008
Sweden
pretty amazing how you cant score on a 5-3 vs italy with these players: Eriksson, Zetterberg, Hörnqvist, Alfredsson, Karlsson..

Crazyhorse II

May 12, 2012
Sleepy game so far.

Slightly OT, but have someone watched "Boxplay"? That Camilla Nordsomething... what a beauty! :amazed:

Slenke

Mar 15, 2012
I just realized that Dolby digital surround sound is annoying when watching hockey.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Bellissimo keeping the score down. Not that Sweden is looking very sharp when finishing.

Tomas W

Oct 23, 2007
Sweden
What a snoozefest, the only thing worth noting is that Bellissimo is playing pretty good.

He is a good skater.

Edit, confused him with someone else. The Italian goalie looks decent yes. He do what can do.

Last edited:

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
And half the team even isn't Italian

The best Italian players are canadian

They are in fact Italian, otherwise they wouldn't be able to play on team Italy;)

But if you mean in the politically incorrect "I don't become Chineese simply because I move to China"-way, of course you're right :nod:

is Bellissimo better goalie than Fasth?

Fasth is bad at this level, but he must be better than this Italian goalie-

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Can anyone give a quick translation of the Larsson interview, just turned the game on and caught the end of it? How has the Brynas line been today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad