GDT: Group H • May 4 • United States 7, France 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mara

May 10, 2011
Hahahaha the TSN guys ripping the international officiating ... so funny. So true :sarcasm:

Yeah it's a joke.. Even EHT has it better. I hope it won't be like this the whole tournament.

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Who are the refs and where do they come from?

Finns...is the YT stream closed yet? My work computer servers/internet run in foreign land so the game is on while I'm "working"

GPF

US Bandwagon
Oct 22, 2004
Barcelona, Spain
Yeah was just listening that. :laugh:

Can't blame them.

since I left germany for spain I almost watch ZERO european hockey anymore. That's four years now.

And sometimes I completely forget about what I was used to as well in Germany cause I just watch NHL all year long so it became the kind of reality I am used to now.

But the guy was so funny "well, this was kind of a hook and a div e .. ummm and this, well, interference. Really?"

haha so good

Mara

May 10, 2011
Holy crap the US D is lost on the big ice. The Frenchie just sailed through to the goal like it's a Sunday picnic.

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
nice pass by palmieri there

...goodness some of these kids are so young. gonna take some getting used to

GPF

US Bandwagon
Oct 22, 2004
Barcelona, Spain
there you see what simply speed brings you on the big surface. just out-skating everyone and everything and then even a jerk can tap it in.

nice one though.

Slater would have been a nice 3rd line center for this tourney. the center position is the weakest spot of the US I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad