GDT: Group B - May 6 - Latvia vs Finland

RageQuit77

Jan 5, 2016
Finland, Kotka
At least there are no mental readiness troubles in Aho's head. It didn't take too long.

The Core playmaker and scorer of Leijonat in making for next decade(s).

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Aho is like Kurri second coming but even faster lol. I mean literally, hes a f***ing beast, Im not even kidding

Reactions: FinPanda

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Dude.. the alternative is Mika Saukkonen. ’nuff said
1st time ever I prefer the 2 'trainees' who are doing the other games than the 'important' ones. They get names, pronunciation, stats and what happens on the ice right.
Saukkonen and Mertaranta are equivalents of 3rd pair defensemen in a given team, doing what's needed but breaking down more often than they're not.

Gsus

MVP
Feb 20, 2014
Pori, Finland
1st time ever I prefer the 2 'trainees' who are doing the other games than the 'important' ones. They get names, pronunciation, stats and what happens on the ice right.
Saukkonen and Mertaranta are equivalents of 3rd pair defensemen in a given team, doing what's needed but breaking down more often than they're not.
Mertaranta doesn't even have to get their names right, the enthusiasm he brings is why I like him.

Keeptdos

May 1, 2011
Finland
Last year I was enough pissed to get VPN and watch the games from youtube since Saukkonen has no idea of the rules and is lost sometimes.

Gsus

MVP
Feb 20, 2014
Pori, Finland
Last year I was enough pissed to get VPN and watch the games from youtube since Saukkonen has no idea of the rules and is lost sometimes.
I tried to watch today's games on Youtube but it only showed the upcoming games none of the live. Do they still stream these games?

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I kind of would be ready to try watching games with an on-game tactics commentator.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad