GDT: Group B • Dec. 31 • Czech Republic 0, Finland 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

RKC

Aug 7, 2011
Pulkkinen will be the difference maker in this game. Book it.

sajmae

Jun 3, 2010
Czech Republic
Thats a bit too much, I don't even know if they were better in that game at all, Czech goalie stood on his head.

It´s hard to be better when you play so many minutes in 4 players. We were better at 5 on 5 first two periods. At third we were clearly exhausted and worse.

cenas*

Thats a bit too much, I don't even know if they were better in that game at all, Czech goalie stood on his head.

Czechs were better on even strength and a team can only blame itself if it cant score on like 10 power plays..

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
Nah, easy game for Finland. Czechs are too slow. It means Granlund has more time and he can win this game by himself. 1+2 for him. Pulkkinen scores from those assists. Salomäki also scores again.

4-0

CAN-FIN 8-1
CAN-CZE 5-0
-------------------
CZE-FIN 2-0

Fehr Time*

Emotional letdown game for the Czechs, Fins win 4-2 in this one.

OttawaRoughRiderFan*

Wouldn't surprise me at all. Yesterday probably felt like a championship to them (especially Mrazek). It'll be tough to turn the switch to compete-mode a mere 24 hours later.

Still cold up there?

:)

Haite

x
Jun 27, 2011
Back-to-back night after facing 50+ shots might not be easy, either. I think Finland will win the game, but for all I know, the Czech gould run away with the number two spot of group B, too. If things go the worst way, Finland could be playing with four d-men and one forward dressed as a d-man.

cenas*

Wouldn't surprise me at all. Yesterday probably felt like a championship to them (especially Mrazek). It'll be tough to turn the switch to compete-mode a mere 24 hours later.

I think (North) Americans are taking themselves a bit too seriously now.. if Czechs win or lose it has zip to do with the game against USA. USA isn't like Canada, they usually suck in every national competition.. (except the last Olympics, that was a good performance)

zorz

Mar 8, 2010

One top6 team beating another. Really nothing to be overexcited about :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad