GDT: Group B • Dec. 28 • Canada 5, Czech Republic 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

wishywashy19

Dec 14, 2011
He was a good player, but not or best. Imo, you are highly overrating him.

Canada is like Kleenex. One goes out, another pops right up to take its place.

Not in this case. Some will try and get caught out of position trying to do poor imitations. Most of these guys are not physical by nature. The coaches are trying to convince them to play outside their comfort zone by hyping thru the media..
I am talking about fear factor of being run over by a tractor.
The american defence does not have anything to worry about.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Canada impressed against Finland, The Czechs were ok against Denmark, they piled it on late when it was already over. They won't stand much of a chance against Canada though, 9-2 Canada

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Hopefully the czech republic will expose them for what they really are. :handclap:

How is wedgewood compared to visentin? Is he way better? I'm not very confident in visentin.

I wouldn't say he's better yet, but he worked his way onto the team over guys like Tyler Bunz so it sounds promising. I'm excited that he's getting a chance tonight.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Both goalies play extremely well, resulting in a 3-0 or 4-0 win for Canada.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
my brother just got 2 free tix to this game by going to the liquer store and the guy who won the draw there never showed up to collect, so the place asked him if wanted them....talk about being in the right place at the right time....I thought he was pulling my leg when he called to ask me to go. EFFIN SWEET!!!:handclap:

wjhl2009fan

Nov 13, 2008
Not in this case. Some will try and get caught out of position trying to do poor imitations. Most of these guys are not physical by nature. The coaches are trying to convince them to play outside their comfort zone by hyping thru the media..

Canada is still a real solid team and if the Americans start taking them to lightly well it could be a very long game for them.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 16, 2009

Yeah, okay. Go with that. We'll see how it works out.

"Team Canada had one physical player who is now out, so we won't get hit, no pressure, nothing to worry about! Take your time, boys"

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006
I saw the Czechs play last night, and I was really impressed with their speed and skill. This one of their best teams in long time... It will be a close and exciting game.

Fehr Time*

Canada is still a real solid team and if the Americans start taking them to lightly well it could be a very long game for them.

Yeah but the U.S. team is just too good to let up against Canada. They should out hit and intimidate Canada fairly easily.

As for this game, Czechs may be in tough, but if they can score a couple quick ones and take the crowd out of it and get Canada to start panicking they could take this one.

wjhl2009fan

Nov 13, 2008
I saw the Czechs play last night, and I was really impressed with their speed and skill. This one of their best teams in long time... It will be a close and exciting game.

Yes they did play well but as i said before it was aginst Denmark one of the weakest teams in the tournemant its way to early tos ay this is one of there best teams in a long time.

wjhl2009fan

Nov 13, 2008
Yeah but the U.S. team is just too good to let up against Canada. They should out hit and intimidate Canada fairly easily.

As for this game, Czechs may be in tough, but if they can score a couple quick ones and take the crowd out of it and get Canada to start panicking they could take this one.

I don't think the States will intimidate Canada and no i would not say they will out hit them fairly easily.

canuck2010

Dec 21, 2010

Not sure why you would think that the USA would outhit and intimidate Canada fairly easily. :sarcasm:

Evil Doctor

Cryin' Hank crying
Apr 29, 2009
Cambridge, ON
I think this is going to be a tight game. The Czechs look like they've got a strong team this year and look poised to finish at least second in the pool. I expect a low scoring game. I would not be shocked to see a Czech upset.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
tumblr_lojxmvdNxb1qe2omdo1_500.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad