GDT: Group A - May 11 - Belarus vs Czech Republic

Pan

Apr 11, 2017
Minsk
How come Belarus is worse than Latvia if it has more money and 500% more people? How come you have to rely on Canadians to save you from relegation? You have money, people, coaches, how come you're so ****?
First, as I said above there is not much money. Why do you presume things that exist only in your imagination?
Second, there is no correlation between population and results in hockey. Ask Slovenia and, say, India.
Third, I hope it's rhetorical questions. Cause in last 3-years period there nothing uncomparable between Latvia and Belarus, plus-minus little differences. Back in long-term period, yes, Latvia had been better. Not now. So, how come you had to play a-game-that-satisfied-both-parties (moderators, I hope I defined it right this time) against France to save from relegation. It's much more shit as I understand it than having legios in the national team (which I honestly do not accept and am mad about).
I guess we started from the point we finished a year ago.

Last edited:

BlitzSnipe

Dec 28, 2014
C'mon Belarus, pull off the upset! :) It would be interesting if they manage to get their 1st win in today's match.

Babula

May 31, 2012
three points on the street. What a drama. Czech team is in favor, but can they take it this season (tourney) ? whatever...

Babula

May 31, 2012
hmm good. just wonder how necas fit with Kubalik and Repik. I did like him more with some muscle man... ok Gudas can handle it...

Maluk11

Feb 27, 2016
hmm good. just wonder how necas fit with Kubalik and Repik. I did like him more with some muscle man... ok Gudas than can handle it...
Sorry, not same lines today. Kubalík - Nečas - Hyka and Červenka - Faksa - Řepík are new lines. Rest same.

BlitzSnipe

Dec 28, 2014
Belarus actually aren't playing bad right now, they're getting some chances to score.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00