GDT: Group A - May 11 - Belarus vs Czech Republic

kary

May 12, 2016
I got my hands on some Budvar and Pilsner in bottles here in Germany and didn't enjoy it that much tbh, obviously beer is always better on tap but with those two the difference seemed much bigger than average. Budvar from tap was legitimately one of the best I've ever had. Maybe they've got some different brewing formula for export beer.

Any recommendations for smaller czech breweries that I should try? Kozel is noted :)
Depends on how small do you mean... There are quite of few pubs who brew their own beer. From the ones available across the whole Czech rep. I'd suggest Bernard or Sviajny, Gambrinus is one that won't disapoint but won't amaze either.

Leslie

Nov 18, 2014
This game is kind of a snoozefest compared to the four games we played already. But viva beer guys, I'm in.

Also, I suggest Policka. My fav brand. Sadly, I'm drinking Radegast now which sucks.

DieSendungmitderMaus

Apr 14, 2018
If they play Love hurts one more time this tournament, I swear..............

Can't be worse than "shut up and dance with me"

I've actually had a melody that they played during the Denmark game earlier stuck in my head for hours and can't figure out what song it is :D

kary

May 12, 2016
in games like this they should play some thrash metal in the arena to get the game going...

Leslie

Nov 18, 2014
I need Pasta goal cuz I made bet on that and for our team to wake up and create some sick offense.

Are there even Belarusian fans on this sub? I don't want to be offensive but are they allowed to be here? I feel like we, Czechs, under late regime wouldn't... But if you are, let me know.

Leslie

Nov 18, 2014
Also... I want to talk about how pasta is able to have four guys to be concerned about him only. Reminds me of Vora at his best and that's something since they are very different types of players.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Main takeaway from this game, Krušovice put a lot of money in marketing, be it ads on TV or even on the boards in the arena, but no one mentioned their beer here anyway. Good.

Reactions: Wooren

kary

May 12, 2016
Main takeaway from this game, Krušovice put a lot of money in marketing, be it ads on TV or even on the boards in the arena, but no one mentioned their beer here anyway. Good.
Krušovice isn't terrible, but not noteworthy either.

Pan

Apr 11, 2017
Minsk
I am still waiting for belarus fans and their beer:popcorn:
That's what I had done during the first period. Both are local brands, Krynica and Lidskaye.

Attachments

• IMG_20180511_234450.jpg
    IMG_20180511_234450.jpg
    370.6 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: Jablkon and maclean

maclean

Jan 4, 2014

And as my son pointed out, they don't even show the beer in the ads! :laugh:

Tonight I was drinking wine&water with the game, but for the big game last night it was Ferdinand at the pub

Reactions: kudymen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad