GDT: Group A • Dec. 30 • Sweden 9, Slovakia 1

Pentothal

Listen with one ear
Dec 30, 2008
It's not even close
It will be interesting to watch how Sweden look in this game. They've done pretty well but I haven't been overly impressed so far.
I hope they come out skating hard and playing with intensity, but without taking so many unnecessary penalites.

Harikkerk

Dec 27, 2011
Sweden
Get Viaplay, 199SEK per month, you get streams to WJC and WC, NHL, Allsvenskan, and also movies and TV series. The stream quality is really good, especially compared to Csports which cost 449SEK per month.

Gotta do that!

wwvdw

Dec 22, 2009
Sweden
Mainly interested if they can minimize their turnovers in the worong areas which cost them several goals in both matches. The weird thing is that there's 8 centers in the Swedish team but only a few of them play like on defensively.

Kamzik

Dec 18, 2008
Riecicky needs to stop those if he wants to play more in this tournament.

Fulcrum

If Slovak's don't win, and that's probably what's going to happen, then I hope they wear the Swedes out, so they're tired for tomorrow's game.

Asquaredx2

Mar 10, 2008
I find it very annoying how Zibanejad can flash such incredible explosiveness and yet do so little for large portions of games. Is he injured, unconfident, or is it an issue with his hockey IQ/work ethic?

Pajicz

Mar 22, 2011
And that's two points for me in my WJC pool. Good job Tvrdon & Jurco!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad