GDT: Group A • Dec. 26 • United States vs. Canada • Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
It's not really typical for undrafted players to dominate this tournament.

Oh I agree. . But I was just thinking cause he's same age as alot of guys cause he is a year older than alot of draft eligible guys and cause he's playing pro hockey and lighting it up there

Classicnamesup

MVP Backhand Slapper
Sep 13, 2013
Guru Meditation
Konecny was trying to be Kessel there, that whole sequence started because he blew the zone early trying to cherry pick.

Sanheim-McKeown is the worst D pairing. They couldn't handle the Matthews line at all.

I have it on good authority (Flyers fans in this thread) that Sanheim is the best player on this team, you must be mistaken.

jdatb

Apr 29, 2014
I can't help but feel the USA would have a way better chance if they actually had invited their best players

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Konecny was trying to be Kessel there, that whole sequence started because he blew the zone early trying to cherry pick.

Sanheim-McKeown is the worst D pairing. They couldn't handle the Matthews line at all.

They aren't a D pairing. Good try though. ;)

Maybe that's why you think Dermott is better... you don't know the difference between Hicketts and Sanheim :laugh:

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013

It was hickey-McKeown

GrandmaSlices51631

Dec 12, 2013
Long Beach
Oh I agree. . But I was just thinking cause he's same age as alot of guys cause he is a year older than alot of draft eligible guys and cause he's playing pro hockey and lighting it up there

He also seems to be playing a much more structured game looking to establish possession and cycle the puck as oppose to the run-and-gun wild west style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad