GDT: Group A • Dec. 26 • United States vs. Canada • Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
2 very talent teams, the USA are weaker on D so I'm going to use that excuse to post my 100% biased opinion and say Canada will win

Canada 5-4 OT

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
I am sure this has been discussed a billion times, but I am just looking at it now. Isnt there a better option (save Blackwood) for this team? Macdonalds stats are brutal on the year, why was he even considered? Or am i missing something? Sub .900 and almost 3.5.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Hi folks,

Just a reminder about streams:

Please do not post or solicit links to illegal game streams.

Thanks

Constable

corona fiend
Mar 17, 2014
I am sure this has been discussed a billion times, but I am just looking at it now. Isnt there a better option (save Blackwood) for this team? Macdonalds stats are brutal on the year, why was he even considered? Or am i missing something? Sub .900 and almost 3.5.

his team is poop

Constable

corona fiend
Mar 17, 2014
go canada go, kick usa's ass and make them regret not bringing roslovic, connor, garland, tuch, etc

Leaf19

Dec 25, 2013
TSN says the game's on at 12:30 PM EST? unless thats just the pregame show

Radar9

Hounds/London !
Aug 11, 2012
Hounds / London
2 very talent teams, the USA are weaker on D so I'm going to use that excuse to post my 100% biased opinion and say Canada will win

Canada 5-4 OT
Halverson is confirmed as starter and USA are weaker on D so i say Canada wins the game Halverson is not all that good

SabresBillsBuffalo

May 4, 2010
Buffalo
Should be a good game. I wish in these tournaments we'd pick talent over fit.

It's not a 82 game season. You should take talent over Ryan Hitchcock any day.

NTDP

Dec 20, 2010
Cleveland, OH
Should be a good game. I wish in these tournaments we'd pick talent over fit.

It's not a 82 game season. You should take talent over Ryan Hitchcock any day.

You provide so much insight on some of these american players, you must see them play a lot. Always look forward to your posts.:shakehead

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I hope Barzal gets some good ice time and maybe a chance with Strome-Marner.

Who is the home team ? Quite important to know....if it's Canada then I'm sure Crouse-Stephens-Konecny line will be there against the Matthews' line, and I'm pretty confident in that match up. The question is what line goes against Dvorak, Milano, White. I would have Perlini-Point-Virtanen personally and I would be confident in that too.

I read that USA has last change.

I think Canada wins 5-3, but I expect that the game will be quite ugly. USA doesn't have great depth (wasted fourth line, not particularly good defence after the top pairing) and Canada only seems to have chemistry on its checking line.

S A W F T*

Not sure how I feel about USA vs. Canada on Day 1. I always loved the NYE matchups that usually determine the group.

Constable

corona fiend
Mar 17, 2014
You provide so much insight on some of these american players, you must see them play a lot. Always look forward to your posts.:shakehead

goal per game over 2ppg in the qmjhl forward versus ryan hitchcock

simple math sir

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
As a Flyers fan, i'm hoping for a US win but great games from Sanheim and Konecny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad