Confirmed with Link: Grigorenko signs [1 year $1.3M]

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
what baffles me is why he doesnt put up more points on the pp

His name is Tim Army

And the fact that our power play has been setup so stupid in not only structure, but as to where players are used who have certain strengths.

Then we have also had some years where we got the least power plays in the league or close to it. That will happen when you never have the puck.

I mean, cmon this regime had the choice between Comeau and Soderberg on the power play and chose Comeau (despite Soda producing well there).

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
I just assumed he was talking about Duchene, because that is one area Duchy has always kind of under-performed in.

i was, and i am assuming that tv was making a jab at the fact we were getting off topic. To clarify i was saying duchene is one of the best producers 5v5 in the NHL, but he has very underwhelming PP numbers.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
i was, and i am assuming that tv was making a jab at the fact we were getting off topic. To clarify i was saying duchene is one of the best producers 5v5 in the NHL, but he has very underwhelming PP numbers.

TBH I thought you were talking about Grigo.

But yeah if Duchene was decent on the pp he'd hit 70-80 easily. It's a combo of the system, not having a decent trigger man on the pp and maybe he isn't as creative on it, idk. I think in the miracle year he did better feeding ROR on the pp, weren't his pp numbers better then?

Last edited:

agentblack

Apr 11, 2011
New York City
That pp man. Our core would be putting up some really decent numbers annually if we could just sustain a mid range percentage over the entire year.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia

But yeah if Duchene was decent on the pp he'd hit 70-80 easily. It's a combo of the system, not having a decent trigger man on the pp and maybe he isn't as creative on it, idk. I think in the miracle year he did better feeding ROR on the pp, weren't his pp numbers better then?

They mustve scored 6-7 goals on that pass down from the boards and push the puck to the front of the net play haha.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC

I'll always remember during the playoffs when he came back against the Wild playing partially injured, he was fricking amazing on the PP. He has the creativity and the talent, I just think he tries to do much and make plays happen quickly, rather than actually using the 1 man advantage to it's fullest. He didn't have his mobility, so he ended up slowing it down and using his vision which made him so much deadlier on the PP.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
I'll always remember during the playoffs when he came back against the Wild playing partially injured, he was fricking amazing on the PP. He has the creativity and the talent, I just think he tries to do much and make plays happen quickly, rather than actually using the 1 man advantage to it's fullest. He didn't have his mobility, so he ended up slowing it down and using his vision which made him so much deadlier on the PP.

Healthy Duchene, 10 finger Hejda and Landeskog, healthy knee Barrie and we beat the Wild I dont even doubt that. Still pisses me off wht Cooke did to Barrie and how Mike Yeo pretends he didnt see it when it happened right in front of his ass.

klozge

Avs
Jul 19, 2009
Espelkamp, Germany
Healthy Duchene, 10 finger Hejda and Landeskog, healthy knee Barrie and we beat the Wild I dont even doubt that. Still pisses me off wht Cooke did to Barrie and how Mike Yeo pretends he didnt see it when it happened right in front of his ass.
You can't take nights off in the playoffs and we took every night on the road off. That's why we lost imo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad