Value of: Griffin Reinhart

varano

Jun 27, 2013
Atleast he got something for Hall and seguin. This trade was one of his worst. Picks out the window for the slowest young player in the league

varano

Jun 27, 2013
His Value is Kevin Bieksa

To Anaheim: Reinhart
To Edmonton: Bieksa

That's not bad if anaheim retained. Anaheim gets a dud. And Edmonton gets a half horrible d man. Not entirely horrible like reinhart

TOGuy14

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
That's not bad if anaheim retained. Anaheim gets a dud. And Edmonton gets a half horrible d man. Not entirely horrible like reinhart

Some team would likely take on Bieksa as a dump if it weren't for his NMC, but with the upcoming expansion draft I don't think anyone is going to burn a protection slot on that hot garbage.

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
Wait much longer and he won't be worth anything.

He won't ever live up to being a #4 overall pick, but he actually looked okay in the NHL towards the end of the season last year. There are a lot of issues, but I don't think waiting much longer actually deteriorates his value much further than it already is.

Konami McDavid

May 1, 2015
Edmonton
1st OA Oilers trash went for a 3rd round pick. A 4th OA prob goes for a 6th.

LMAO, I agree that Reinhart is worth nothing. But your logic has really got me belly laughing. By this logic, you could have Puljujarvi for a 6th rounder guys ... any takers? Get it while its hot.

You must be the most clever guy at your school with such a thought provoking analysis.:handclap:

Reactions: Eichittelharthlin

Gunnar Staal

Mar 17, 2004
I doubt any other team would want to waste a contract spot on Reinhart, he would probably clear if they waived him.

I can see a team or two playing hot potato with him on the waiver wire a la Clendening, mainly due to his name and draft pedigree.

Probably Vegas and Columbus.

LordNeverLose

Jul 2, 2015
Picking a fight
That is a fun fact! Thanks for sharing it with us today because it will no longer be a fact tomorrrow!

It will actually be closer to being accurate tomorrow

As of today, Reinhart has played an indeterminable amount more NHL games than the oter 2, but as of tomorrow he will have played either 2800% more games (if only one plays) or 1350% more games (if both play).

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
It will actually be closer to being accurate tomorrow

As of today, Reinhart has played an indeterminable amount more NHL games than the oter 2, but as of tomorrow he will have played either 2800% more games (if only one plays) or 1350% more games (if both play).

Reinhart is in his Draft+5 season, Barzal and Beauvillier are in their Draft+2 seasons. That's not an insignificant detail.

CodeE

step on snek
Dec 20, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
"You know they say all men are created equal. But you look at me and you look at Mathew Barzal and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another hockey player, you got a 50-50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal. So you got a 25 per cent - at best - to beat me. And then you add Anthony Beauvillier to the mix, your chances of winning drastically go down. You see, the three way at Sacrifice you got a 33 and 1/3 chance of winning. But I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning cause Anthony Beauvillier knows he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try. So Mathew Barzal, you take your 33 and 1/3 chance, minus my 25 per cent chance and you got an 8 and 1/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. But then you take my 75 per cent chance of winning if it goes one on one and then add the 66 and 2/3 per cent chance, I got a 141 and 2/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. See Barzal, the numbers don't lie and they spell disaster for you at Sacrifice."

- Griffin Reinhart​

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
"You know they say all men are created equal. But you look at me and you look at Mathew Barzal and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another hockey player, you got a 50-50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal. So you got a 25 per cent - at best - to beat me. And then you add Anthony Beauvillier to the mix, your chances of winning drastically go down. You see, the three way at Sacrifice you got a 33 and 1/3 chance of winning. But I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning cause Anthony Beauvillier knows he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try. So Mathew Barzal, you take your 33 and 1/3 chance, minus my 25 per cent chance and you got an 8 and 1/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. But then you take my 75 per cent chance of winning if it goes one on one and then add the 66 and 2/3 per cent chance, I got a 141 and 2/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. See Barzal, the numbers don't lie and they spell disaster for you at Sacrifice."

- Griffin Reinhart​

Epic post right here ladies and gentleman.

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
If this was the other way around the narrative would be Oilers are rushing players to the NHL because Oilers while the Isles are properly developing a 22 year old defenseman.

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
id give up adam mcquaid from boston and a conditional pick in 2019 based on games played for reinhart

make it a second if reinhart plays at least 160 games over the next 3 years... a 3rd if its over 100 games

or a 4th if its over 40 games

honestly i think mcquaid would be a very useful player for edmonton. i doubt anyone offers much more for reinhart at this point and theres no room in edmonton on the left side behind klefbom, sekera, nurse with davidson also a left shot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad