Recalled/Assigned: Grant (Regular), Poirier, Shinkaruk, Kulak (Emergency)

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Grant - Monahan - Shinkaruk

Watch out NHL!! We are here to gently wander through your village.

Watch this line have instant chemsitry and be the next Saad-Toews-Hossa :laugh:

Anyways I'm just glad to see Kulak back up. I think he's going to have a great game and we're going to get our first win over the Coyotes and he will be +1

joeyabs

May 15, 2013
SoDoSoPa
dwtdcsgg2abncqe25w3g.gif

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
No Johnny? Guess they had to do something to make this mess worth watching.

Most excited for Poirier, great North-South speed, not afraid to mix it up and throw some hits, real quick release on his shot, and a fair bit of skill. The kind of player that you hate playing against, would look great in our top 9 if he puts it all together. Seems his star has kind of faded a bit since his last year in the Q, really hope he impresses.

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
Looking forward to seeing Grant in a top 6 role. Really impressed me during his last stint with his size and speed.

L13

Oct 1, 2015
I don't understand what all the fuss is about; we're only missing complementary players, so we should be fine :sarcasm:

BrodieGoat

May 24, 2012
I suspect they will be given 3-4 games then we'll replace them with Arnold, Elson and BVB. I say these names because I think we really need to see what these guys can do at the NHL level as their time could be coming to an end soon. I personally think once given the opportunity Arnold and Elson won't ever look back.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
I suspect they will be given 3-4 games then we'll replace them with Arnold, Elson and BVB. I say these names because I think we really need to see what these guys can do at the NHL level as their time could be coming to an end soon. I personally think once given the opportunity Arnold and Elson won't ever look back.

I doubt Elson and Van Brabant get recalled. Elson might be re-signed, but I think BVB is gone.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Oh man, I'd venture to say that's THE worst lineup the Flames have ever iced for NHL game, period. That's so bad it's not even funny!

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
Oh man, I'd venture to say that's THE worst lineup the Flames have ever iced for NHL game, period. That's so bad it's not even funny!

I don't think the lineup's that bad, if you look at just Monahan, Backlund .... Frolik ....... Bennett .... :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad