Prospect Info: Grand Rapids Griffins Discussion

schuelma24

Jul 14, 2023
Berggren scores his 3rd of the night with 12 seconds, headed to OT.

Cossa with a rough night so far- 4 goals allowed on only 19 shots (though the first 2 were absolute tap ins and I wouldn't say the second 2 were gimmies)

19 for president

Apr 28, 2002
Big comeback win last night. I checked the score with 1 min left and saw that they were down by 1 again so its pretty awesome that Berggy got the hattrick to get the Griffs to OT.

Berggren- 3G, 1A
Mazur- 2A
Tuo- 1A
Kasper- 1A
Lombardi- 1A
Wally, Aljo, Hanas no points
Cossa- 19/23, 4 GA

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
It'll be good to see Perron mentor Mazur in Detroit next season.

Wait, am I in the right thread?

No, this is the we should have kept Calle Jarnkrok thread. You are looking for the Brett Hull told Sean Avery to shut up thread!

Reactions: izlez

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Getting rid of berggren for peanuts is nonsensical. Yzerman needs to get rid of fabbri,copp,perron etc and make room for the likes of berggren and kasper

Enough is enough

You had a good point until you mentioned Kasper. One decent assist doesn't change the fact that he's not ready yet.

A player that's dominating like Burger did deserves to be promoted. He'll be on a NHL roster next season since he has to go through waivers.

Reactions: David D and lilidk

letsgowings9999

May 13, 2023
You had a good point until you mentioned Kasper. One decent assist doesn't change the fact that he's not ready yet.

A player that's dominating like Burger did deserves to be promoted. He'll be on a NHL roster next season since he has to go through waivers.
One assist?? Hes been playing great for a while now ,played with men for 2 seasons in the shl already and an ahl season under his belt

No doubt he can play in the league, he also brings a style of game we need. Too many soft f*cks on this team. Trust me I'd trade copp with retention in a heart beat if I could and put kasper at 3c next season

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad