Prospect Info: Grand Rapids Griffins 2014/15 Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Stalberg is such a waste of talent... I cannot believe he is in the AHL these days, that guy should be a consistent Top 6 NHL player if he could pull his head our of his ***.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Fiala just lost his mind.... What the **** was he thinking. I know the PP was coming up and you're trailing 2-0, but I think it was time to separate Fiala's head from his body after that display, stunned Evans didn't crush him.

JPE123

Jan 23, 2013
Stalberg is such a waste of talent... I cannot believe he is in the AHL these days, that guy should be a consistent Top 6 NHL player if he could pull his head our of his ***.

This is a guy that I always wanted for the Wings. Glad we never went for him. Such a waste

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
GR on a 5-on-3. Hope they can score here.

And no such luck.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Roster today:

#15 Callahan - #21 Miele - #6 Pulkkinen
#8 Mantha --- #19 Nosek -- #29 Ferraro
#10 hoggan - #9 Zengerle - #12 Porter
#13 Tvrdon -- #22 Aubry -- #55 Bruton

#18 Lashoff - #16 Ouellet
#44 Evans --- #7 Sproul
#4 Paetsch -- #14 Jensen

#50 Gustavsson
(#31 Coreau)

TimoneX

Jul 30, 2012
Zengerle buries the go ahead goal. Sounds like monster and XO have been solid. Callahan was real quick to stick up for Pulkkinen. Gotta love it.

Pookie for the empty netter Woohoo!

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
Good win today for GR.

Gustavsson and Pulks the first and second stars.

TimoneX

Jul 30, 2012
Totally.

I think we see Monster in net v Arizona on Saturday. Looks like not only will the Wings escape harm after losing Howard and Monster to injury, but they've actually put together a nice little run thanks to Mrazek's solid play and a timely offensive outburst. It's been a fun season to be a DRW fan.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Why was there a game on at 11 AM Eastern? Is it a holiday? That seems very strange to me.

drumnj

Oct 19, 2009
IA
redwingslive.net
Why was there a game on at 11 AM Eastern? Is it a holiday? That seems very strange to me.
That's how it was scheduled. There is always an 11am one every November (that one might be a holiday). Perhaps it was the only possible time with the schedule for the 2 teams to play.

StNickFan

Dec 3, 2014
Ohio

The Toledo Walleye do the same thing twice a year but its for schools to attend from around the area. Wanna talk about about going to the loudest game you'll ever go to in your life. I dont know if thats what Grand Rapids does though.

TimoneX

Jul 30, 2012
Thanks for posting this. Listening to the game isn't the same.

A gutsy goal by Pulkkinen. Monster looked like he came to play and got a bunch of help from the posts when he needed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Event closes
    • Updated: