OT: Gooooooal!! The All-Purpose Association Football Thread #16 - Tis the Season

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
Hey Scott or JPP I got a ticket question for you...

I can't find my tickets for tonight in my email and my printer is busted so if I show the box office person the invoice from my phone and have my ID and debit card that I used for the tickets, will they give me them there?

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
Hey Scott or JPP I got a ticket question for you...

I can't find my tickets for tonight in my email and my printer is busted so if I show the box office person the invoice from my phone and have my ID and debit card that I used for the tickets, will they give me them there?

Wouldn't know ticketing personally but I would suggest calling the box office first. People should be there now as I know people dropped stuff at will call earlier. Save you the trouble before you show up just in case you don't get the response you want. If they cant do it that may give you another chance to find another way to print it.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
Yea, my basic job for the weekend was to help El Salvador with anything so I didn't get to watch too much of the first game as I was doing stuff in their locker room but every time I peaked out on their bench something exciting was happening on the field.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
Awesome, don't do anything stupid and don't participate in the YSA. The people in the bottom of the section will be the first ones throw out if they don't stop.

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
Awesome, don't do anything stupid and don't participate in the YSA. The people in the bottom of the section will be the first ones throw out if they don't stop.

You got it, boss. Thanks for the tip.

Ill be there too. Can't wait to get my mind off of this Kovy bs

Yeah, dude. The timing of my buddy getting tickets was perfect. I'm not a huge RBNY fan, but the matches are really fun to go to. Will be a nice way to get my mind off hockey and Kovalquit.

Last edited:

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
You got it, boss. Thanks for the tip.

Obviously I'm not targeting you as you don't go to enough games to be the problem but from being on Twitter the past few days I've sensed that a lot of supporters aren't taking this seriously in terms of possible punishment if they don't stop. I understand it isn't the worst thing to shout but the league wants it gone and the fans not listening will only hurt their own team when the punishments start rolling in. I plan on stopping by the South Ward during warmups as a lot of the supporter heads seems to actually somewhat listen to me.

Anyway, should be a good game. The Red Bulls usually take care of Montreal at home,

JerseyGuy276

An American Outlaw
Mar 22, 2010
A Flood Zone
Obviously I'm not targeting you as you don't go to enough games to be the problem but from being on Twitter the past few days I've sensed that a lot of supporters aren't taking this seriously in terms of possible punishment if they don't stop. I understand it isn't the worst thing to shout but the league wants it gone and the fans not listening will only hurt their own team when the punishments start rolling in. I plan on stopping by the South Ward during warmups as a lot of the supporter heads seems to actually somewhat listen to me.

Anyway, should be a good game. The Red Bulls usually take care of Montreal at home,

GSU already said they're not going to listen to them.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
The teams and me personally bend over backwards for these supporter sections in terms of tifos and storage space among other things. If the group is going to disrespect the organization and not listen to them and continue to get the team fined for their stubborn ways they should be cut loose. It isn't fair to VA or ESC if one of the three tries to ruin it for the others.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
It's not a rumor. It's an offer that's already been made

Gotcha. Wasn't sure. Just heard some brief stuff from someone that sounded rather Onion-like so I wasn't sure (especially given the source who is flakey on a good day).

Do some research on the entire issue then I'll comment

Yeah, umm....... it wasnt addressed to you specifically or anything.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
Well, I know a lot more than he does.

How about you come in here when you have something other than a negative complaint though? For someone who hates soccer you sure watch a lot of it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad