OT: Gooooooal!! The All-Purpose Association Football Thread #122 - USMNT, MLS, CL, WWC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
United also announced US dates

CDrxv2wXIAAki4R.png

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
So far no details.... I would think we get the Chelsea game... not sure about Porto. Probably a pre-sale discount on PSG/Fiorentina. That game won't sell out on its own.

Aug 10, 2010
NJ
2015 Red Bulls Season Ticket Holders will enjoy the Red Bulls vs. Porto game as part of their Season Ticket Package. As an added bonus, Red Bulls Season Ticket Holders will also receive tickets to the PSG-Fiorentina matchup, as well as an exclusive 24-hour pre-sale window to purchase tickets for the Red Bulls vs. Chelsea FC match. More details on the pre-sale, as well as other offers for partial season ticket holders, training partners, and group buyers will be announced at a later date.

Damn was hoping the Chelsea match would be the included game

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Yeah they suck. There is absolutely ZERO excuse for RBNY to lose on Sunday. We will never hear the end of it from NYCFC's horribly dumb fans. I expect the lineup to be:

BWP
Grella-Klejstian-Sam
Felipe-Dax
Miller-Zubar-Perrinelle-Duvall
Robles

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Yeah they suck. There is absolutely ZERO excuse for RBNY to lose on Sunday. We will never hear the end of it from NYCFC's horribly dumb fans. I expect the lineup to be:

BWP
Grella-Klejstian-Sam
Felipe-Dax
Miller-Zubar-Perrinelle-Duvall
Robles

Do they have a team name?

Ex: Red Bulls, United

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Do they have a team name?

Ex: Red Bulls, United

Nah just New York City Football Club.

They will get a nickname eventually. Maybe just the Blues.

Manchester United are the Red Devils. Liverpool is the Reds. Southampton is the Saints and so on. No official name though.

MLS clubs are starting to follow that patter. New York City FC, Orlando City FC, Sporting KC, Real Salt Lake, Toronto FC, FC Dallas, and so on.

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
I dont see Real getting shutout at home so that away goal looms very large.

I hate that rule so much.

Benedict Parisechuk

Army of Pandolfo's
Apr 5, 2013
Chicago, IL
I think Juve has a better chance than Atletico did a few weeks ago. Atletico basically parked the bus for the whole match, hoping to get to penalties. I think Juve will go for it more, especially if Pogba is back. Tevez and Morata are more than capable of burning Real's backline again. And I'm not sure how many goal's Real could get. Juve's backline is one of the strongest in the world. Benzema possibly being back could be huge though for Real.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Just get one goal away. As soon as that happens, Real has to open up the game and take chances... Juve was already picking apart Real's defense and would do so even more. It will probably be the same lineup for Juve. If Pogba is fit, he will replace Sturaro even though Sturaro played real well.

I am just so happy right now they have a chance. No one gave Juve a chance in hell so I hope people are eating their words. We just aren't in the spotlight like the other big clubs but we will be now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad